“Always get a few dozen frozen meat pies every time I'm in town”

Meg's Aussie Milk Bar
Ranked #40 of 258 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I love to pull a meat pie out of the freezer every time I think of home , or watching some Aussie sport . The best pies in the US

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I had the Burger with the Lot and I was wondering how I was going to handle it. I needed an extra hand. So, I was given a fork. A burger is to be eaten with your hands and I would say maybe they go a little over board when you can't handle it. Having said that, "It was fantastic. My wife had the BLAT with sourdough which was also very good. Love the decor in this place. Very interesting with a lot of Aussie influence and the owner Can tell you all about it in a short time. Highly recommend for lunch. Burger $9.995 BLAT $850

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped at Megs for a drink.
The smoothies looked good and we tried the Tropical Daintree which was delicious.
The rest of the menu looks good.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Great breakfast with some unique options in a fun, little cafe in a nice area of town. Try the Australian spiced coffee!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious quick breakfast! There is a bit of a wait but totally worth it. Very comfortable environment....I felt like a local. Definitely a great find and easy walking distance from our hotel.