Inns of Newport
US$ 594
US$ 565
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Mill Street Inn(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$ 475
  • Restaurant
US$ 416
US$ 395
  • Pool
The Chanler at Cliff Walk(Newport)
US$ 622
La Farge Perry House(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$ 339
Orbitz.com
US$ 338
Cliffside Inn(Newport)
US$ 424
Official Site
Sarah Kendall House(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$ 283
TripAdvisor
Newport Harbor Hotel & Marina(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$ 408
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsrick farrickmy husband and imade to order breakfastnever stay anywhere elsewalking distanceshopping and restaurantscontinental breakfastdefinitely stay here againfireplaceadmiral
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Stayed with Rick at the Admiral Farragut a few years back. Wanted to make a reservation for this June. As their website does not allow for online reservations I emailed. Got one response asking me to call. Tried that numerous times, one time Rick actually took my number and offered a call back cause he was busy. Needless to say the call was never returned and my emails go unanswered. Not my idea of customer service, staying somwhere else!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gary H
BigMamaNewport, Owner at Inns of Newport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Gary H:
It is our policy to answer every email and phone call on a timely basis. I apologize for your inconvenience and thank you for letting us know that we need to work harder in this area. We would like to offer you a free night's stay. Please call us at 800-524-1386 and talk to me personally so we can get your full name and information to put on file for a complimentary future night stay. Rick Farrick

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I phoned on short notice Rick on the suggestion of a friend. If you think that customer service is dead, think again. The staff is probably the most accomodating that I have come across in recent memory. Our needs were anticipated, and taken care of. The location is exteremly convinient to all of downtown business and shops, yet off the beaten path. Our room was very comfortable, and we slept very well. When next in Newport, I know where I will stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2012

The first week of December I planned a girls trip to Newport to view the mansions. We stay at the Clarkeston Inn. What a beautiful Inn!!! All the Charm of Newport, all in walking distance to the shops, restaurants, and waterfront. Each room decorated differently, with fresh, classic New England style, warm and welcoming. Rick, the owner, was awesome, always there to suggest restaurants and places to see. Eight of us went and had a wonderful time!! I would highly recommend not only this Inn, but the others he operates as well. We are planning a return trip this spring, and I am going back this winter with my husband!!

Room Tip: Just let Rick know your needs!! He had twin rooms and Doubles to King!!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2012

My wife a I have stayed many times and never have any complaints. The staff is always friendly and accomidating. Easy walk to Thames st. and restaurants. We really enjoy our stays here and will be back for many future stays.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My wife and I started staying at the Inns of Newport 14 years ago before we got married. We've been going at least twice a year ever since and had our entire wedding party stay there. Rick and his staff are fantastic people and accommodate every need. The rooms are very comfortable and the breakfast they serve is second to none. You will find no better deal in all of Newport.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family