“CASEY”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kay Street
Transit: Bellevue & Kay
Description: Flavor and freshness define the boutique American dinner bistro that is One Bellevue. Experience modern as well as traditional culinary treasures from the sea and land on a healthy and inviting menu. Attentive service, sophisticated surroundings, award- winning wine selections, creative cocktails, and locally sourced ingredients from our award winning culinary team identify the feel of this One, unique, Rhode Island dining destination! At One Bellevue, restaurant highlights include our signature Shrimp Adobo, Char Broiled Duck and Black Pearl Salmon all paired with a luscious selection from our advanced wine list. Come and enjoy Newport’s hidden gem, One Bellevue for your dining and entertainment cravings today!
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

CASEY! She was an awesome server and totally made our experience incredible. Her drink recommendation (Whatta a view) was delicious and from our apps to our entrees to the special dessert made by the chef for our bride to be, Casey made our night! We will be back if not for the food, for Casey!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed oyster, lobster linguine and the what a view cocktail. Casey did a wonderful job. Service was fast but not rushed.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Casey was a phenomenal server! The food was delicious! The linquine was great, and the what a view cocktail was perfect!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Wonderful experience. We went for the Spirits and Stogies cigar dinner. The food was amazing. Our servers Alicia, Jillian and Alex were on top of their game. I appreciate the great service.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We had a late dinner and a reservation for a large party. Service was terribly slow despite the fact that the restaurant was next to empty. It took me 15 minutes to get my 12 dollar tequila and coke, and another hour for everyone to get their food. I had an empty water for the better part of our meal as tracking down our sever for a refill was next to impossible. While delicious, my 18 dollar ravioli plate only contained about 4-5 pieces of pasta on it. I understand that this place is attempting to be fancy, but with such inattentive service, they’re going to have to step up their game if they want to justify the price of their menu. I also had a bite of my friend’s lobster dish, and it was some of the most bland food we had ever tried. I’m not one to leave bad reviews for places for slow service as I used to be a server myself, but the server needs to at least check in on their tables once in a while, even if it’s the kitchen that’s holding up the operation.