“Very Good with Vegetarian Options”

Keen Wah Super Food Eatery
Ranked #87 of 250 Restaurants in Newport
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Went there twice during our trip. Had great falafel with great service both times. The smoothies were good and the atmosphere quaint. Great local place to eat.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

My partner and I were here Saturday morning and had a great experience. The parking lot is small, but due to it being winter we easily found a spot. There is also plenty of street parking.

We both had organic sodas with our grass fed burgers and both thoroughly enjoyed the same. The sweet potato fries were also a nice tough. The bun and burger were flavorful and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone as they have countless options from vegetarian, to smoothies, to sandwiches, and juices.

It's a special spot with kind staff.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Got a good quick vegan lunch. A bit on the expensive side for the portion size, however the smoky tempeh burger was delicious!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Went in excited to have found an organic place to have lunch. When they handed me my bag with my "lunch" in it I looked in because I was sure they had given me someone else's bag - I could not have been more surprised to see that there actually was a sandwich wrap in there....a teeny tiny sandwich wrap- seriously, this was slightly more than half the the length of my hand (I am 5'6'' tall and 130 lbs - I do NOT have giant hands) on top of being comically small, it was utterly tasteless and dry - and holy smokes they charge ALOT for these teeny tiny tasteless dry little things - I would never go there again - best I can say about it is at least it was organic......

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We had been all over New England and had our fair share of lobster, clams & chowders. We were hankering for something different when, heading north out of Newport we just happened upon this superb health food café. The veggie burger was cooked to perfection and the service was very friendly. Good choice of smoothies and organic entrees to make you body thank you for the change of pace. Wish this place was in my hometown!