“Get the turkey club and an iced coffee!”

Keen Wah Super Food Eatery
Ranked #91 of 255 Restaurants in Newport
Reviewed 30 March 2015

We've been moving and needed a lunch break so we stopped at this place for lunch. I ordered the turkey club and an iced coffee. My girlfriend got a strawberry quinoa thing which I didn't like but she did. My sandwich was great. All nice and fresh. Self serve iced coffee. Very nice healthy eatery. Will have to go again and do a better review but I would certainly go again and I guess that's the main gist of these things anyway. I thought it was a bit expensive, but that's healthy eating in Newport. Nothing outrageous or anything.

The place was clean, the staff very helpful and it seemed like a nice little place with descent parking. Good location off Broadway.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

went there for the first time yesterday. Very friendly service, amazing food and the smoothie was awesome! This place have a very welcoming atmospher! Even if you are not into the heathy organic food, it's still worth trying at least once! I am hooked!

1  Thank ChampBramer
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Went the other day with some friends and everyone cleared their plate. Good coffee, nice little outside area to sit and relax and enjoy. Menu had options for everybody. If this place was down on the main drag it would be hustling all day. I am glad it is where it is.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Although the Jerk Turkey sliders didn't taste like any true Jamaican jerk I've had, they were delicious nonetheless. Good portion. It's wonderful to eat at a place where the owners/cooks care about health, fair trade & sustainability. Go wild here!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

friendly with a focus on local, sustainable and organic offerings. I'm surprised at all the reviews that claim staff there is rude, because in my experience there the staff was very pleasant. People often complain it is pricey, but if you eat and buy organics often, you know you are getting what you pay for. Even so...it's still not so bad! Vegans, vegetarians and carnivores alike will appreciate this spot. Great food options, chill atmosphere, pleasant enough staff.