“Best lobster rolls ever!”

Easton's Beach Snack Bar
Ranked #11 of 255 Restaurants in Newport
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 14
Cuisines: American
Description: NO shoes or shirts required! You order at the counter, when your food is ready we call your name and you get your own food. We have plastic tables. If you are looking for upscale dining there are many fine restaurants in Newport. We are famous for Twin Lobster Rolls, Clam Cakes, Fried Clams & Fish & Chips Great prices for freshly prepared seafood. Enjoy your meal on our deck over looking Easton's Beach and Newport's beautiful Cliff Walk . We are NOT your average snack bar but we are a snack bar!! History Established in 1998. Our twin lobster roll special started when our bread supplier shorted our 9 inch rolls that we used to make our single lobster roll. Instead of cutting 6 inch rolls to make a 9 inch long roll we added a little more lobster and made twin rolls. Our customers were surprised and delighted to get two for the price of one so we kept them on the menu. It's such a great deal! We are open everyday
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My husband, son and I had lunch here yesterday based on Tripadvisor's recommendations. This isTHE place to go in Newport. We ordered the cheeseburger, twin lobster rolls with fries, and the buttered lobster roll. My son enjoyed his burger, but the stars were the rolls. It was hard to determine which roll was better. The twin lobster rolls had lettuce on the bottom and lobster with mayo on top. The buttered lobster roll had huge pieces of lobster on the roll served with drawn butter in a small container on the side. Some of the time I would just tear a piece of the lobster off and dip in the butter. Yum. These were indescribably delicious. If it was up to me, I could eat lunch here every day. The view is also so great. It is open-air and the tables face the ocean. You walk down the steps and are on the sand. So cool. The guys would like the views in the restaurant as well as there were plenty of beautiful women with seriously skimpy bathing suits on. Really interesting mix of clients and such a memorable meal. The only downside was the price. With 2 soft drinks and one water added to our order, it cost $53.69 for lunch before the tip.

1  Thank Linda G

Reviewed 7 July 2018

I picked this beach solely based on the reviews for the lobster rolls. My personal preference is the hot lobster roll, and these are not that kind, however, they were delicious! I live in Texas, and was thrilled to eat hot or cold lobster rolls! My husband and I each ate two. They sell twin lobster rolls for $16.95 with french fries!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

As I hadn't had one before, I couldn't really compare it to others, but it was good...and the twin lobster rolls make it an affordable option. (Later in the trip I had other rolls, buttered, which I preferred to the mayo-tossed ones) There is other non-seafood available, which was needed for my teenagers. The fries were really good--just protect them from the seagulls. Definitely worth a stop after the Cliff Walk!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My son, brother, and I decided to try the lobster rolls while in New England, since doing so was the right thing to do. We ordered the plain lobster roll with fries. The food was of high quality and very good. The customer service was great as well and the place offered a spectacular view as shown in my picture. I would eat at this establishment again if ever in the area.

Barry B, Manager at Easton's Beach Snack Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you and please stop in again soon!
Barry

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The very best lobster roll I have ever had. Ate here multiple times over the course of a week. Highly recommend

Barry B, Owner at Easton's Beach Snack Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thanks for the great review,
Barry