Wyndham Inn on Long Wharf
US$ 370
US$ 272
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 335/night.

US$ 298
US$ 253
US$ 599
US$ 564
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 659/night.

The Clarkeston(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$ 236
Hotel Viking(Newport)
US$ 401
US$ 336
Travelocity
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 382/night.

US$ 962
US$ 876
Hilltop Inn(Newport)
US$ 677
US$ 641
All reviewsliving roomtime sharewashington streetfull size refrigeratorvacation resortdaily roomwatching the fishing boatsstove topmini kitchenpicture windowburner cooktopspecial shoutan indoor outdoor poolgranite countersshort walkgalley kitchenwalking distance from everything
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We quite enjoyed our stay here. Spacious and well-equipped room, with good wifi, parking, etc. No complaints other than a somewhat noisy air circulation system.

The location is wonderful. Walking distance from everything and close to many restaurants and shops.

Staff was very welcoming and helpful. A special shout-out to Cindy who was particularly helpful and nice to us, especially as first-time visitors.

We had somehow missed, at the time of booking, that this is a condo establishment and the daily room attendance is not provided. Not a big deal since we were only staying 2 nights. Also, we did not get a "room with a view" as requested.

Overall though, this was a good place to stay and we would consider staying here again (if the price is right).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Pool was not open The floors in the dining, kitchen, & master bedroom were wet. We got different stories why the floors were wet. Bed was comfy. Kitchen was serviceable. My sister did not like the twin beds in her room. I'm 6"9" tall; I could not stand in the shower. The downtown location is good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jacy H, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Inn on Long Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your input about the room and will address the issues immediately. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced in your room along with the pool being down. We hope to welcome you back to our property very soon following the completion of the pool renovation.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

My 1 bedroom suite at the Wyndham Inn on Long Wharf was just perfect for me. As a kosher traveler, I had to bring my own food. My suite was equipped with a full size refrigerator, microwave, sink and a stove top. The bed was very comfortable and everything was very clean. Great location too!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Sue C
Jacy H, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Inn on Long Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our property! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We arrived on Sunday and 'Jose' the hurricane, hit on Wednesday. Although the weather was simply some occasional rain and higher than normal wind we could not take advantage of the outdoor pool, however they have a heated indoor pool, a hot tub, and a sauna inside. What really made this a great vacation for us was all the people working at the resort. The staff really enjoyed interacting with us to make it a good vacation

Room Tip: The building across the street which I believe has only one bedroom suites have Fantastick views of the harbor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our property and staff! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Wyndham Long Wharf Resort and Inn on Long Wharf

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Spent two sleepless nights due to rowdy, drunk guests having a party in adjoining rooms. The staff was not able to get them to be quiet and the security guard they sent to the room was joking with these guests in the hallway blaming the "complaining guest". When security left, the party continued with loud laughter about the noise and complaint. This occurred after 1:30 am and continued beyond 3:30 am. Way past the "quiet hours" limit.
As I checked out I asked to see a manager and no manager was available. No wonder the staff of youngsters could not get the job done - no management. I left my name and number for the manager to call me when "she" arrived and it is no surprise that no one ever called. This was our third stay here and we have seriously considered purchasing a week here but now realize that it would be a mistake. I will not invest in a location with poor or no management.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience from all levels of employees, associates through management. I apologize that management wasn't more readily available for your stay here with us. If you'd like to further discuss the situation, please reach out to the resort and ask for myself.

Wyndham Long Wharf Resort and Inn on Long Wharf