“Best Sandwiches in town!”
Review of A Little Cafe

A Little Cafe
Ranked #130 of 257 Restaurants in Newport
Description: Eclectic menu for breakfast and lunch. Home made muffins, soups and luncheon specials.
Reviewed 21 August 2018

The Best Freshly homemade sandwiches in town!

I went for lunch with my family, Kellie was a great host and made us feel very welcome. We all had homemade soups which were nice and hot, and freshly made sandwiches and they were delicious.

I will for sure be coming back for lunch again!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We have driven by this little place a million times when we lived in Newport. But now as a visitor , we stopped by on foot as it was close to where we were staying in the Point. Delicious coffee, friendly service and the baked goods looked wonderful. Next time I will try a sandwich. Very friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

You jump with joy that there's a place so convenient just before the ramp to 138, but too bad if you don't wait for something better. The egg sandwich is a 'frittata' (think of a spongy square made long ago and nuked) with ham, bacon(think uncooked and tasteless), or sausage on a variety of breads. The muffin was fresh, but meh. No thanks.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The food was prepared quickly...I ate there for both breakfast & lunch. The staff was very helpful....egg sandwich a Great value and don't miss the roast beef at lunch!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

The sign out front reads kelle's Cafe. I stopped in because I drove by it several times while I was in Newport for a conference. It's located just off the highway and close proximity to 138 West. I stopped in because I wanted a cup of coffee and a muffin or bagel before my long drive back to NJ. Perfect location! Quick in and out and away from the drama.

I had a great cup of Swiss Chocolate Almond coffee, a very fresh baked blueberry corn muffin, and a very fresh cinnamon raisin bagel. I'm a coffee snob so I can tell you this was a very tasty cup of joe. The woman behind the counter was very pleasant. There were several small tables to sit as well. I'm glad I stopped in to support a local business and not a chain.

If you want a great cup of coffee and some really nice baked goods before you get on the road, stop in. Come to think about it, stop by even if you aren't getting on the road. I'll be back!