“We can't wait to come back!”

Spring Seasons Inn & Tea Room
Ranked #8 of 95 Newport B&B and Inns
Brooklyn, New York
“We can't wait to come back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

The Spring Seasons Inn is one of the most warm and amazing places my fiancé and I have ever stayed. The Inn itself is beautiful and charming, and so close to so many things to do. We stayed in the Venice Suite, which is toward the back of the Inn, on the first floor. The room was even larger than it seemed on the website's 360 view. The bathroom, with its enormous jacuzzi tub, is not to be believed. Susan and Bill are thoughtful and welcoming. They gave us guides and helpful information of what to do and where to go, so that our vacation was fun and stress-free. And most importantly, I could not have chosen better people to be my accomplices in helping me propose to my fiancé, which I did in our room. I had several preparations to make that moment special, and Susan and Bill went well out of their way in assisting me. Our stay will always be one of our favorite memories. We cannot wait to come back!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Devin R
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

My husband and I attended a Saturday conference in Newport and spontaneously decided to make an overnight getaway of it. We stumbled upon the Spring Seasons Inn and are so glad we did! The place was super comfortable, cozy, clean and tastefully decorated.
We loved the location and our room just inside the front door. We felt "connected" to the little neighborhood, and at the same time the feeling of a private hideaway.
The Innkeeper, Bill, was very gracious, gave us good leads for where to have dinner, and made a gorgeous breakfast in the morning!
I can't wait to go back!

1 Thank Alison P
SpringSeasons, Owner at Spring Seasons Inn & Tea Room, responded to this review, 19 April 2012
Susan and I are happy you enjoyed your weekend with us. We do hope that you can come back sometime for a relaxing weekend away from work related activities. We appreciate your comments.

North Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary in a month. The Spring Season Inn was such a beautiful, clean and convenient location. We stayed in the Newport Suite, just beautiful. The bed was oh so comfy and the bathroom with the Jacuzzi was just awesome. Susan was a wonderful host and led us in the right direction with tickets and other sites. Can't forget her cooking. We didnt' get the opportunity to meet Bill, but hope the next time we will. Yes, we liked it so much that we are talking about going back.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Happy Anniversary! We are happy you chose to celebrate your special occasion with us and we look forward to seeing you again real soon!

saco,me
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

My husband and I have stayed at Spring Seasons Inn twice over the last 4 years - both times in the Venice Suite. We were very pleased with each visit. The room was cozy and clean and there is a wonderful tub that fits two comfortably along with a fireplace - very romantic! Breakfast was always great (Susan makes the best muffins!!). Bill and Susan are wonderful hosts and are very accommodating. The tea room is very cute and there are so many teas to choose from if you're looking to bring some home with you. Parking is provided right across from the Inn which is convenient; and everything you want to see (Thames Street, Mansions, Cliff Walk) is within walking distance. We'll continue to book the Spring Seasons Inn whenever we visit Newport!

Room Tip: Always happy with the Venice Suite!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank fooderfinder
We always appreciate our repeat guests and we thank them for their business. We strive to make each and every visit to our home a pleasurable and memorable one for our guests and our repeat guests show us that we are doing our job. Glad you enjoyed our selection of fine teas.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

My wife and I needed a weekend getaway and The Spring Seasons Inn was the perfect choice. This was my first stay at a B&B and I have to say that I was really impressed with the attention to detail. We felt like we were guests in someone's home as opposed to staying at a hotel. The room was cozy with a comfy bed and a great bathroom with a Jacuzzi. Breakfast was wonderful and home-cooked each morning with coffee, tea, juice, cereal, muffins and a hot course as well. They had a cute back porch area which would probably be wonderful in the summer (we were visiting on a slightly cooler weekend in late March). There was a Keurig coffee machine so that you could enjoy a nice cup anytime of the day or night. They also recommended restaurants for us and had a great deal on passes to see the Mansions (a must see if it's your first trip to Newport). They also had free parking which was either in their driveway or a lot that was literally steps up the block. We will be recommending the Spring Seasons Inn to our family a friends and will hopefully be back on our next trip to Newport.

Room Tip: We stayed in Victoria's Room which was on the first floor in the front of the inn, but it was st...