All reviewsclean quietawesome visithome away from homeextended staygreat place to stayfree wificomfortable bedsfront desk staffpropertykitchenwareutahkitchenettehousekeeper
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The note in the location description that this includes a kitchenette is very misleading. They do have a refrigerator a microwave and a two burner stove top. There is no utensils, or kittchenware at all. You can’t even borrow from the office. You can buy for cash. There guest rules indicate you can use there gym at your own risk, but there is no gym. Excuse is some locations have one. I know this is a privately owned location, and looks like it is reflected in the bare minimum that could be built and maintained. No Coffepot or mugs, No iron or ironing board in room and no toiletries except for a small bar of handsoap about the size of a quarter. Rooms are only serviced every two weeks and since we were there only 5 nights, room was not visited. There were towels and wash cloths that were a joke, we finally decided to buy some and use our own. So if you are looking for a location for a short stay, don’t look at this hotel as an option, unless your travel plans include bringing everything you expect or have experience to be available at typical hotel and suites, because you won’t get it here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for your review. We value your feedback and are sorry to hear that our rooms did not provide you with the amenities you expected. We know most hotels provide daily cleaning and other amenities so that is a natural expectation. WoodSpring Suites is a value focused extended stay hotel, which is why we offer bi-weekly housekeeping for guests staying more than seven nights or the option to add other amenities, like cookware, more frequent housekeeping, linen exchange, etc. This allows us to provide the best value possible for our guests so that they customize their stay just the way they would like and pay for the amenities they want to use. We’re sorry you experienced inconveniences instead of a positive stay which is our goal and what you deserve. We did correct the listing about the fitness room and we're sorry for that confusion during your stay. We wish you all the best on your future travels.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I have stayed here many times and many nights and have always felt safe and secure. Also, I am always impressed at how quiet and clean the rooms are. Kevin, the manager, always makes sure things are taken care of quickly and correctly. Prices are great, all around you just can't beat it for one night or extended stay. I will stay here whenever I'm in American Fork!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thank you for the terrific review. We're glad you were able to relax and enjoy your stay and that you appreciated our clean, comfortable (and quiet) rooms. And, we’re delighted to hear that you value Kevin’s consistent, impressive service from stay to stay. We’ll be sure to let him know that you notice his excellent management. We are so pleased that you choose to stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Stayed here for 4 weeks last September. I asked women on reception several times to send somebody to clean my room or at least to give me an information when my room will be cleaned. And it wasn't cleaned. And towels weren't changed, sure. However she said "this week" every time I asked after 2 weeks of staying.
Overall, only guy on reception was helpful and nice.
Rooms are small, but for one person it is not so important.
I stayed in the room accessible by wheelchairs, so my shower had no borders. And bathroom was literally flooded every day after me taking shower.
All kitchenware is for money. Even cups or forks, or kettle.
No hairdryer.
No wardrobe.
Hallways are full of smells.
But location is good and quality-money balance is not bad.
Just you should be ready to accept all I listed above.

Room Tip: Rooms at the center of the first floor are bigger (Handicapped accessible rooms), but with flooded bathroom.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for the feedback. We hope the stay met your needs and we appreciate the tips for other travelers.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Have always enjoyed my stays at WoodSpring Suites in American Fork, Utah. I have stayed many nights there and have always enjoyed a quiet atmosphere for a good nights sleep. I will always stay here when in this area. Good prices and good central location with many facilities nearby. Kevin is an excellent manager and has always been available when I've needed help.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you so much for commenting on your recent stay with us. We are so glad you chose to stay with us. We are also glad you found us conveniently located, found the rooms to be clean and our staff friendly. We do hope you will indeed stay with us again.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took another trip and we stayed at Woods spring Suites as we have done multiple times in the past. We love this hotel they are always friendly and willing to go that extra mile to make sure that all of your needs are met. I cannot speak enough for the front desk staff in the hotel manager Kevin and the housekeeper Michelle is just awesome. Every time we visit Utah we always stay at Woods spring Suites because they make us feel like it is our second home. Oh by the way did I mention they now have free WiFi and they allow you to bring your pet with you which is an improvement from the last visit. The property is very clean quiet well maintained there's a lot of shopping areas within walking distance. Just wanted to say thank you to Woods spring Suites for another awesome stay. If you're looking for a place to stay for your vacation where you will feel like you have an apartment not a hotel room this is the spot you want to be. Full kitchens so we don't have to eat out a lot and my wife can always cook like she loves to do while we are on vacation.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

This is what we love to hear, especially from one of our repeat guests. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We especially enjoy your comment about our staff as we consider them to be our greatest asset. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.