All reviews clean quiet home away from home extended stay place to stay free wifi comfortable beds front desk staff wes utah property kitchenware kitchenette housekeeper
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Have always enjoyed my stays at WoodSpring Suites in American Fork, Utah. I have stayed many nights there and have always enjoyed a quiet atmosphere for a good nights sleep. I will always stay here when in this area. Good prices and good central location with many facilities nearby. Kevin is an excellent manager and has always been available when I've needed help.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you so much for commenting on your recent stay with us. We are so glad you chose to stay with us. We are also glad you found us conveniently located, found the rooms to be clean and our staff friendly. We do hope you will indeed stay with us again.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took another trip and we stayed at Woods spring Suites as we have done multiple times in the past. We love this hotel they are always friendly and willing to go that extra mile to make sure that all of your needs are met. I cannot speak enough for the front desk staff in the hotel manager Kevin and the housekeeper Michelle is just awesome. Every time we visit Utah we always stay at Woods spring Suites because they make us feel like it is our second home. Oh by the way did I mention they now have free WiFi and they allow you to bring your pet with you which is an improvement from the last visit. The property is very clean quiet well maintained there's a lot of shopping areas within walking distance. Just wanted to say thank you to Woods spring Suites for another awesome stay. If you're looking for a place to stay for your vacation where you will feel like you have an apartment not a hotel room this is the spot you want to be. Full kitchens so we don't have to eat out a lot and my wife can always cook like she loves to do while we are on vacation.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

This is what we love to hear, especially from one of our repeat guests. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We especially enjoy your comment about our staff as we consider them to be our greatest asset. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Decided to take another vacation with my wife and of course we stayed at woodspring Suites the place we call home away from home. The staff is great the hotel is clean and safe. Best part is we got to bring her dog as she is now allowed to go on vacations with us because the hotel allows pets. This is a big plus for us as we like to travel as a family and now we can do so. Kevin and Michelle are great the housekeeper "Tambi" also great. Our room was always clean and anything we requested was always accepted. If you've never stayed at an Extended Stay before you might want to check out this place because it is totally awesome and the price for a couple of nights elsewhere you can stay a whole week at this place and it has kitchens flat screen TVs comfortable beds and much more!!!!! Enjoy

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have never written a review, but felt I had to with this hotel. I come to Utah a few times a year, and this is the first time to find this hotel. I do extensive travel throughout the year, and so I'm always looking for the best deal. If you need a hotel in this area, this is the place. Clean, quiet, close to lots of conveniences. Have to say the front desk guy, Wes, made the experience exceptional. Probably the reason I am writing this review. We had a few issues, that he solved immediately. He actually turned a few situations completely around. Personally, I'm trying to find this guy a job in my area. He was working the wifi, phone systems when we arrived, next day fixed my toilet. Not sure the management knows what they have, but I think he can do better. Anyway, great experience with hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

We enjoyed having you at our hotel, thank you for the 5 star review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and all of our amenities were beneficial to you!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We were booked onto the third floor, which is apparently the smoking floor. I was under the impression that this was not allowed in Utah. But the room did have ashtrays, so it must be condoned by management. Now I realize for some people, this might be a big plus. For us non-smokers though, the smell made us a little sick all night. The beds were horrible. Little padding and way too hard. The thin walls gave us a mental picture to go along with what was being said upstairs. I don't watch those kinds of movies, and don't want a play by play from the next room. Fortunately, I was able to drive home despite only have 3 hours of sleep.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

We strive to provide a clean, comfortable, and welcoming environment for our guests. We apologize your stay did not meet your expectations. We will look into everything you’ve brought to our attention and wish you the best.