US$ 100
US$ 67
Hotels.com
Best Western Timpanogos Inn(Lehi)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 116
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclean quietawesome visithome away from homestove topextended staygreat place to stayfree wificomfortable bedsfront desk staffutahpropertykitchenwarekitchenettehousekeeper
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have never written a review, but felt I had to with this hotel. I come to Utah a few times a year, and this is the first time to find this hotel. I do extensive travel throughout the year, and so I'm always looking for the best deal. If you need a hotel in this area, this is the place. Clean, quiet, close to lots of conveniences. Have to say the front desk guy, Wes, made the experience exceptional. Probably the reason I am writing this review. We had a few issues, that he solved immediately. He actually turned a few situations completely around. Personally, I'm trying to find this guy a job in my area. He was working the wifi, phone systems when we arrived, next day fixed my toilet. Not sure the management knows what they have, but I think he can do better. Anyway, great experience with hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

We enjoyed having you at our hotel, thank you for the 5 star review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and all of our amenities were beneficial to you!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We were booked onto the third floor, which is apparently the smoking floor. I was under the impression that this was not allowed in Utah. But the room did have ashtrays, so it must be condoned by management. Now I realize for some people, this might be a big plus. For us non-smokers though, the smell made us a little sick all night. The beds were horrible. Little padding and way too hard. The thin walls gave us a mental picture to go along with what was being said upstairs. I don't watch those kinds of movies, and don't want a play by play from the next room. Fortunately, I was able to drive home despite only have 3 hours of sleep.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

We strive to provide a clean, comfortable, and welcoming environment for our guests. We apologize your stay did not meet your expectations. We will look into everything you’ve brought to our attention and wish you the best.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Rooms are always clean. Love the kitchens in the room. Feels like home when you don't have to eat out. The staff are very helpful and courteous. The property is safe and secure. I even got to bring my pet this visit. I love staying here because they treat you like family not just another person off the street. Management always does a great job making sure that our stay is wonderful. It's also very helpful with stores nearby for our shopping needs.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and provide some great feedback. We are pleased that overall you had a nice stay with us and that you felt comfortable. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to take another trip and stay at woodspring Suites. I have to say it's always a very welcome feeling knowing that we will be staying at a safe clean and comfortable Hotel. We enjoyed the free Wi-Fi and the clean rooms....The employees were awesome. Property was well maintained. Thanks woodspring suites for another awesome visit!!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

This is what we love to hear, especially from one of our repeat guests. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We especially enjoy your comment about our staff as we consider them to be our greatest asset. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay its clean quiet,and close to everything in town,plenty of parking, hotel staff are friendly and very helpful , there hotel rate is very affordable, they have a room in the hotel where you can do your laundry on extended stays

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Our team strives to uphold our values of cleanliness, simplicity and affordability in the eyes of our customers. We are glad to hear your stay at WoodSpring Suites measured up to your standards. Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.