All reviews clean quiet home away from home extended stay place to stay free wifi comfortable beds front desk staff wes utah property kitchenware freeway kitchenette housekeeper
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We were booked onto the third floor, which is apparently the smoking floor. I was under the impression that this was not allowed in Utah. But the room did have ashtrays, so it must be condoned by management. Now I realize for some people, this might be a big plus. For us non-smokers though, the smell made us a little sick all night. The beds were horrible. Little padding and way too hard. The thin walls gave us a mental picture to go along with what was being said upstairs. I don't watch those kinds of movies, and don't want a play by play from the next room. Fortunately, I was able to drive home despite only have 3 hours of sleep.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

We strive to provide a clean, comfortable, and welcoming environment for our guests. We apologize your stay did not meet your expectations. We will look into everything you’ve brought to our attention and wish you the best.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Rooms are always clean. Love the kitchens in the room. Feels like home when you don't have to eat out. The staff are very helpful and courteous. The property is safe and secure. I even got to bring my pet this visit. I love staying here because they treat you like family not just another person off the street. Management always does a great job making sure that our stay is wonderful. It's also very helpful with stores nearby for our shopping needs.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and provide some great feedback. We are pleased that overall you had a nice stay with us and that you felt comfortable. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to take another trip and stay at woodspring Suites. I have to say it's always a very welcome feeling knowing that we will be staying at a safe clean and comfortable Hotel. We enjoyed the free Wi-Fi and the clean rooms....The employees were awesome. Property was well maintained. Thanks woodspring suites for another awesome visit!!!!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

This is what we love to hear, especially from one of our repeat guests. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We especially enjoy your comment about our staff as we consider them to be our greatest asset. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay its clean quiet,and close to everything in town,plenty of parking, hotel staff are friendly and very helpful , there hotel rate is very affordable, they have a room in the hotel where you can do your laundry on extended stays

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Our team strives to uphold our values of cleanliness, simplicity and affordability in the eyes of our customers. We are glad to hear your stay at WoodSpring Suites measured up to your standards. Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Terribly loud at all hours of the night, looks like the property is used for section 8 housing. After I checked in I was informed that if I check out early, there would not be a refund. The place was so bad that I actually did check out 2 days early. They clean the rooms every 2 weeks. You're allotted one towel and one washcloth per person and have to turn in the dirty ones at the front desk to get fresh ones. No hair dryer, no body wash, conditioner or shampoo. Laminate flooring, no carpet. They list the kitchen as a full kitchen, but there is no coffee maker, no toaster, no dishes, no pans. But there's a full size refrigerator and a stove top with 2 electric burners. Pillows are flat, one thin blanket over the sheet.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kerstin E
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments about your stay with us. We are sorry it didn’t live up to your expectations. We will be contacting the hotel to address the issues you mentioned. We wish you the best in your future travels and hope you will give us another try.