Lets face it, CLEAN matters. This hotel is clean, hotels are never perfect and the cost is always a factor, this place gives cleanliness, friendliness and affordability.
Longer Stay = CHEAPER price, call them if online sites indicate there is no vacancy. I stayed 2 weeks for around $700, even with the up charges listed below.
Terrific and helpful staff and management. Day or night, fabulous people all around. I am actually going to miss them.
Differences from general hotel expectations:
- no daily maid, which means no one in your room when your not
- toiletries purchasable, which means bring toilet paper and shampoo
- internet available at an affordable cost per week
- kitchenware purchasable, which means bring plates,cups,silverware,DISHSOAP
- no coffee pot, enough said
- no roll-away beds available, 2 people to a room expects that you share the bed
- furniture moves around to suit your needs
- If the water is not hot enough, wait an hour - doesn't get like McDonald's coffee but is good for a bath and tubs are better than most.
* The hallways are straight out of 'The Shining'... :)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking