See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Very clean, tidy, well furnished and more space comparing the same class hotels. Free parking, free wifi, complimentary breakfast. Location is 20 miles away from Niagara Falls. Staff is ok. No swimming pool.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2016

The Room Was Awesome.We needed a room near Seminar we was attending. Really online picks did no justice too the beauty of opening door.plushy carpet.all amenities.wow.near universities.shopping center.quiet a bonus Dublin donut across street!

Room Tip: We had first floor room
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2016

I would not have expected this place to be as nice as it is for the low rate. I booked the Jacuzzi room. It is a smoking room but you would never know it. The air in the room was fresh. It is very spacious with a dining set, fridge freezer combo and microwave. This room reminded me of a national chain. The bathroom needs a fresh paint job but that was about it. I didn't take advantage of the breakfast. However, it is nice to have it included The desk staff were very polite during all the interactions. WiFi is included with the stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Ken P, General Manager at University Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Dear Sir/Madame.

Thank you for taking time and tell us your experience about your stay.
we appreciate your stay and will see you in future again.
management.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

Not a great place to stay and will not feel as a good hotel/motel. i chose this place because I had no enough time to make a decision as I was taking a 9 hour continuous driving lesson from Maryland (This is the first time I drove a left hand driven vehicle in a foreign soil). Barely managed to sleep due to the close proximity to the main street. I am not surprised the current ranking of this hotel #18.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2015

Staying at the University Manor Inn was surprisingly very pleasant. The staff was great from the moment I checked in last weekend and faced no issues during my stay of 3 nights. The room was very clean and fresh scented. Everyone was very friendly including guests who were staying in the rooms near me. There was a sense of safety which is a huge requirement for me as I travel. The only con I can think of was that there was no indoor or outdoor pool but regardless, it was very affordable. Immediate Area was nice as well with walking distance to the local plaza. I will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo