Hyatt Regency Buffalo
US$ 226
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
2,049 results
All reviewsatrium bareb greensconvention centervalet parkingnice hotelbreakfast buffetking roomvalet staffmain streethockey gameniagara fallsdowntown areasteakhousejimmyconferenceweddingtheatre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I came up with my son to meet “the girl” for breakfast before their cheer competition next door.

To sum it up, you’re paying for location. That’s it. Period.

Breakfast was $94 (with “tip”) for 3 kids and 2 adults. Are you kidding me? It was $18 per adult and $13 per child for the buffet. I would not call this a buffet, and I would not have even paid for this. I’ve seriously stayed at hotels for less money and gotten the same breakfast for FREE. I’m not talking crap hotels either.

Next year, I’ll pick the girls up and go someplace else for breakfast instead of $10 to park plus almost $100 for food...ON BREAKFAST.

As for the accommodations, I walked into the room and could see sagging mattresses on bottom shelf box springs. Girls confirmed my own observation. At best, this is a $98 per night room with a FREE continental breakfast instead of the $144 per night and no inclusions. Cheap shower head. Had to throw that in.

This is about presentation. It looks nice. It’s clean. The marketing department has done wonders because this isn’t what I expected.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Anthony C
Ronnie H, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Anthony,
Thank you for the comments. I want to apologize for your recent stay with us and the experience you had. Of course, our expectation and goal is to make every guest feel at home with us and we were unable to do that for you.

If you would like to discuss your stay further please feel free to contact me and I'd love to see what I can do for you.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Stayed here while my daughter was taking the Bar Exam. The staff was wonderful, especially the bell hop who has been there 30years. Very convenient to have Starbucks in the lobby.
TV was a little large for the room. The beds were very comfortable. The staff put on a send off buffet for the law students after they finished their exam. It included chicken wings, bruschetta, champagne, wine and beer. All complementary!
Hotel is in a great location and you can walk to great restaurants.

Room Tip: I’m sure they are all fine.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff C

Jeff,
Thank you for the comments. I am glad you were able to have a good time while your daughter took her exam, i'm sure she passed with flying colors! Good luck to her and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We have had a wonderful time here at the Atrium Bar and Grill. Krystal Armusik, the manager, has taken wonderful care of us. We are enjoying the ambiance very much. Our girls are having a wonderful time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Mandy,
Thank you for the comments. Krystal is a true gem, we are lucky to have her and i'll be sure to pass along the comments. I'm glad you all had a great time and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Great location, walking distance to restaurants and bars. Stayed here while playing in a hockey tournament. Only negative comment would be that our rooms were not all located on the same floor. Minor inconvenience but I'd have thought that since one person booked and paid for all of the rooms we would have been together.
The valet parking was $25/day but very convenient.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Ronnie H, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

TravelGurlz,
Thank you for the comments. Hopefully your team won while here! We are very thankful for our location as it is very convenient for our guests. I apologize we were unable to get you all on the same floor while here with us. Hopefully you decide to come stay with us again and we can work towards meeting your requests!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We came here for the Heartland Travel Show and if I was only grading the hotel it would be average however when you add in the customer service and staff it rates above average. The location is perfect for an event like we had at the convention center as it was connected. The room was average but I think they are renovating the rooms. The shower was hot and maintained pressure, the TV was the biggest TV in a room I have ever seen for a normal room. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. What gives this location an above average score is the people. I travel all over the world for business and these people were nice and friendly starting from check in to check out. Breakfast buffet was a bit expensive ($18) but servers were nice and attentive. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Ronnie H, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

JTTsports,
Thank you very much for the comments. As we are working to improve our building, you're right, our people are absolutely wonderful. We are so grateful to have the staff that we do. As well for the location! I'm glad you were able to have a good time during your stay and it was a blast having your conference here with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!