Adam's Mark Buffalo
US$ 155
US$ 147
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

US$ 147
US$ 215
Hampton.com
US$ 204
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown(Buffalo)(Great Value!)
US$ 287
US$ 154
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 175/night.

US$ 202
US$ 236
US$ 181
Agoda.com
1,880 results
All reviewsharbor bistrobar tenderfront desk staffwingshotel barniagara fallshockey gamedowntown areabartendermichaelny
Reviewed 5 February 2012

We stayed here as a group of over 40 people on Nov 5 2011. We had an incredibly easy check in and check out process. All of our group stayed on the same floor which was a huge bonus. The rooms had just been renovated and were quite relaxing and beautiful. Very clean and comfortable beds. Most of us enjoyed the downtown area by walking or getting short cab rides. Some of the group stayed and had a great time at the bar. Most of all Nancy, in group sales was amazing to deal with. Very professional and eager to assist us with our needs. She made everything seem effortless for us. We had such good feedback from our group that we definitely plan on returning again next year.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank somebunny1
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I regularly stay at the Adams Mark Buffalo for business (at least 15 times in the past year), and they've been great. The staff is always very friendly and very accomodating, and I never had an issue worth complaining about. My room's always been clean, and the bedding is far from gross- its the first thing I check (so you can leave the Tyvek suit in the car). The "work in progress" areas during the renovations are just that folks- when has anything under mid-construction looked pretty? I can say having seen the before, and now seeing the after- its obvious this organization is committed to improving itself. Also, the location is great, you're downtown- there's a baseball park and hockey arena within walking distance. You can be on the highway in any direction in less than 2 minutes. Eat the breakfast buffet- its a great spread. Its not the Ritz-Carlton, or Waldorf Astoria, and not meant to be- but its a great value in comparison to other places I've paid more for- and wore the Tyvek suit to bed.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank RobZ848
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Employees gave me and my wife a night out for Christmas...Stayed there Sat., Jan. 28th. Also received a $150 gift certificate for food. Went to dinner, and used $140 of the gift certificate. Planned on using the other $10 towards brunch. Was told that the $150 certificate covered dinner only. I asked "What if our dinner was only $70?" I was told again that it would have only covered dinner, EVEN THOUGH IT SAID $150!!! After speaking to waiter, the Maitre'D, bartender, then the Manager, I came away with the $10 balance. The whole deal took well over a half hour, as our night rapidly deteriorated (wife in the room, me haggling). It got so bad I wanted to go home. Not to mention....
-$40 filet mignon arrived well done (ordered medium rare, wife too nice to say anything)
-Heater in room kept going on / off at random
-Carpets stained (wine, cigarettes?)
-Old extension cord laying around in room
-TV in bedroom didn't work
-WiFi didn't work
-Sheets were too short?

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom B
VisionsBuffalo, General Manager at Adam's Mark Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2012

Tom,

I appologise for your experience. I would love to talk with you about your experiences here. We have been through so many changes and this is not the experience I would want any guest to have. Please if you have time call me directly. I am delighted to share that in the last few weeks we have responded to the feedback you and other guest have offered, adding a new vendor and WIFI system, changing from flat bottom sheets to fitted sheets. I have also reviewed your dining experience with our Food and Beverage Manager and have addressed this with staff as well.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

Stayed at the Adams Mark recently due to a good deal on Priceline. The hotel is currently under renovation, so the lobby area is rather sparse, but it looks like once renovations are finished, it will be very nice!

The rooms have been renovated, and while small, are well designed.

I would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the expressway, it does get noisy!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank boatingman_ny
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Adam's Mark was in a state of flux when we visited, renovating under new owners. We stayed in one of the newly renovated rooms and it was comfortable and tastefully decorated. Large beds, spacious room, and a view of downtown (beyond the highway). There was no highway noise that we could hear. Our friends stayed across the hall, where there was no view, just a mirrored window.
The big restaurant wasn't very good, but it was under construction. The pool looked good but we didn't use it.
The hotel isn't in a pedestrian friendly location, though downtown is on the other side of freeway. But it's fine for motorists, with parking included in the stay.
You can pick up a free Buffalo News paper in the lobby.

Room Tip: Stay on the freeway side of the building if you want natural light.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple