“Lunch Spot”
Review of Globe Market

Globe Market
Ranked #57 of 1,153 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Love getting a Harvest Salad here, Quesadilla, or my favorite Cranberry Turkey Mayo Sandwich here. Too many choices! Cute little spot.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We've been here many times over the years, mostly recently with my sister visiting from out of town. Their soups are always excellent as are their sandwiches. Two of us had the grilled cheese with tomato soup, another had the Cuban Reuben with a side salad. I had the spice chipotle soup with the roast turkey sandwich. The side salad is quite large. Sadly they don't offer the Cuban Reuben as a pick two but we got the whole and brought home half which didn't last long! The roast turkey sandwich is always a favorite. It's a nice blend of derby with the cranberry chutney. The chipotle soup was very good. My sister said the tomato soup was a little sweet for her liking. I'm not a fan of tomato soup so I have no comment. The tortellini salad is always a hit when they have it. Their food is middle of the road as far as price but always great quality.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Food exceeds quality and flavor. I had the turkey sandwich and the tomato basil soup. loved it!!! Its also a good place for a coffee and a slice of cake ! Is not cheap but also not crazy expensive. Highly recommended, feels cozy like home.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I always stop here on my lunch break from work (I work on Delaware.) There are always different specials and soup. Although it can be a pricey lunch, it never fails to leave me satisfied. Staff is super friendly as well. Good vibes!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Yum! Everything we got here was delicious: the hummus wrap, the caprese sandwich, potato salad, french silk pie, and the napoleon dessert. Everything was super yummy; the sandwiches especially tasted very fresh. The mozzarella on my caprese sandwich was very good. The napoleon was also excellent, it was like a custard filled pastry. I definitely recommend for a quick lunch!

Been to Globe Market? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK