“Who knew there was a little China town in Kenmore?”
Review of Ling Ling

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ling Ling
Ranked #326 of 1,066 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Chinese, Fast food
Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

In my quest to find the best egg roll in western New York I was told to visit this place. It's located in a small plaza on Elmwood that I have driven by at least once a week for the last 14 years. So today I stopped to try a pork egg roll. What a neat little plaza. There is actually 3 oriental restaurants in this plaza as well as a store. Worth the stop! Egg rolls were very good we got shrimp and pork. Can't wait to try other items. We will back!

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Food is fast to be made, spiced well, and priced right. One lunch can make at least 2 meals. Take out only, tho there are a few booths.