“Good Dinner!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 8 February 2018

No complaints about our dinner at The Landing Bar and Grill. We shopped all day and once back at the hotel we didn’t want to go out again! A good sized menu! Lots of beer choices too!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I consider myself a bit of a wing aficionado and after eating at the Landing during my visit to Buffalo I would say they are in the top 3 wings I have eaten in 30 years. I had them made with their suicide sauce and let me tell you ...They were to die for. Amazing flavor, very meaty, perfectly cooked, and the perfect amount of sauce. I recommend the Landing for all of their food, because if their wings were this good then the rest has to be just as awesome. Signed "The Bald I don't drink Guy from Monday 1/15/18 Oh ya and the bartenders were very sweet

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Was drawn by the reviews and tried it for a beer and burger and it was fine but nothing extra special. Next time I will try the wings which I understand are excellent.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

We went to this restaurant as it was on site of the hotel Days Inn which was our stop over hotel before our flght the next morning. The food was good and reasonably priced. It is very small pub style place and was very crowded but waitress took it all in in stride and was very friendly.

1  Thank firstimer58
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

If you end up staying over in one of the many hotels on the strip next to Buffalo airport there aren’t many places to go unless you get a taxi.

However the Landing Bar & Grill is a short walk from most of the hotels and offers a real local bar experience. Good bar food and a good selection of local and other beers. Much better than a plastic hotel bar!

Friendly service and happy hour too!

1  Thank Mark C