All reviews four poster bed full service bar full kitchen attending a wedding continental breakfast high ceilings yogurt living room lobby bar definitely stay here again first floor walking distance event banquet furnishings accommodations game
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We have lived in Buffalo for a year now but haven't seen the Foundry. It's just outside the city limits. We were invited there for a wedding and stayed overnight. The reception was outstanding. Wonderful food and great service. The hotel room was a gigantic suite, combing the old factory architecture with modern facilities. Each suite had a very large kitchen, living room and beautiful bedroom. They had a full size refrigerator with a couple of yogurts, milk, juice along with several coffees and cereals. Not making my own reservation I was not sure of the cost of this luxury room and was pleasantly surprised that it was no more expensive than a normal night in an average hotel. (We may have had a discounted rate due to the wedding)
It was a great weekend getaway and I would recommend others to stay here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
MediaTeam, General Manager at Foundry Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

We here at the Foundry Suites Hotel thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that when your in the area again that you will choose to stay with us and see the upgrades that we will be offering. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I recently discovered The Foundry with a girlfriend, as a great little getaway. The rooms are beautiful ! They are all designed differently, with different layouts and gorgeous furniture. The high ceilings, the stunning decor, the comfy beds... I N C R E D I B L E. I can't wait to return !!

Room Tip: We spoke with Nick at the front desk, and he was absolutely wonderful with helping us to select our room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
MediaTeam, Public Relations Manager at Foundry Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Hi Lynne K,
Thanks for the great review of our "great little getaway." The handpicked decor is unique and trendy. Did you know that we also have a Bar & Lounge open six days a week? We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, see you again soon.
-The Foundry Suites Media Team

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We went to a wedding here in May and it was very nice. The food was amazing and the ceremony was in the beautiful courtyard. The bar staff was quick and attentive. There were several waiters handing out appetizers and they were very nice. The bathrooms were very clean. We were very impressed.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
MediaTeam, Front Office Manager at Foundry Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you for reviewing The Foundry Suites. Did you know that The Foundry Bar & Lounge is open six days a week to the public? We also offer discounted rates on our hotel suites during the week!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We had our wedding here on 3/4/17 and it was the most wonderful day ever! We worked with Ali Martin (who was ABSOLUTELY amazing!) She made sure every detail of our wedding was exactly how I wanted. I know I can be a bit overwhelming when it comes to decorations and how I want things and she put my mind at ease and I didn't have a worry at all. She was very prompt at responding to alllllll my questions through email and made our day the best day ever. The food was absolutely AMAZING! We had chicken Florentine & Fillet, everyone is still raving to me about how delicious the food was. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful!!! We didn't even have to leave the venue to get our photos done. There are so many different backgrounds and textures around the old rustic building that our photographer took full advantage! We were so pleased with everything!!! The hotel rooms are so unique. You really have to see them to believe how absolutely beautiful they are. My husband and I are so thankful that things worked out for us and that we got to have the best day ever at the most beautiful venue in Buffalo, NY. The court yard is so gorgeous too! One of my favorite photos of the night was taken there. If you do decide to book your event at the Foundry please request Ali Martin she went out of her way to make our day relaxed and flawless and I can't thank her enough.

Room Tip: I stayed in the bridal suite it was absolutely AMAZING! My sisters had other rooms & they are decorated so unique, you wont be disappointed!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
MediaTeam, Manager at Foundry Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Thank you so much for the wonder review. I will be sure to pass this on to Ali and the team.
Don Warfe

Reviewed 20 March 2017

My daughter had her Bridal shower at the Foundry Suites today. It turned out to be extraordinarily nice. The package offered a bruschetta table. It was so good. It had an assortment of dips and breads, crostini and crackers. The room was very nice and we brought in some flowers and extra decorations. We had 42 people attend. The food was excellent- Chicken Bruschetta, Steak Boursin and Vegetable Wellington. The food was served hot. The potatoes were really nice with a cheese filling and very tasty and decorative. Nice side salad. The plating of the food was very attractive. Nice assortment of different string beans and perfectly cooked. I was reluctant to have the shower here because I never ate here before. Based on the experience we had, I would highly recommend it. Everyone commented on how nice the atmosphere was and how delicious the food was. I was very impressed and I am fussy about my food (I have a culinary arts degree). The Banquet Managers definitely seemed on top of it. I dealt with Courtney in scheduling the event. Courtney was very responsive. I recommend the Foundry Suites.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lexi0317
MediaTeam, Public Relations Manager at Foundry Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Thank you for your review and your recommendation to others!