“Top notch food and service”
Review of Grill Kabob

Grill Kabob
Ranked #354 of 1,154 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

This is a small, modest Middle Eastern establishment. Very casual and a menu on the small size. But, the food is the best I have had anywhere and the service just as good. I got the salmon kabob which came with a small salad, white rice a two dipping sauces. I was with friends so we offered two Naan plates each with a different filling. It's byob. Can't wait to go back. Best middle eastern place I've ever been to.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

I ordered the #9. The chicken and beef kabob with rice and naan. The kabobs were very good. A nice mixture of indain spices with fresh herbs. Good naan, I've had better. It was alittle werid that the waitress took our order but did not ask us what we wanted to drink. When we asked her what they had to drink she pointed to a mini fridge with 16 oz bottles. We also were interested in the buffet but they only have it on Fridays and Saturdays. Alittle pricey for lunch so I would suggest coming here for dinner. I recommend the #9! Give it a shot! I'm glad I did☺

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Grill Kabob deserves a great review as the food here is truly spectacular. The rice and naan are the best i've had in the region. We ordered the Chicken Tikka Masala and Chicken Karahi. Both dishes were prepared extremely well, generously portioned, and full of flavor. Give Grill Kabob a try if you enjoy this type of cuisine. Have a family member or friend who doesn't enjoy Indian/Pakistani? Grill Kabob also offers subs, chicken fingers, and pizza so everyone can be fat and happy.

Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

Wonderful experience with knowledgeable owners and fantastic food. We generally do take out and are thrilled with the price and the quality. Best Indian food in Western NY and we have tried them all.

Reviewed 21 March 2015

The restaurant is so clean and bright. We have never had this kind of ethnic food but we thought it was worth a try. The owner was so friendly. The buffet gave us the opportunity to try some Pakistanian foods while passing on others that we were unfamiliar with. They brought us a basket of warm pita breads that were wonderful. Our favorite was the butter chicken. Only negative is that it's a little pricey. The buffet was $14.99. A little high, but delicious.