“Delivery”
Review of Zahz Pizza

Zahz Pizza
Ranked #171 of 1,117 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Great pizza. It had a different taste to put that's hard to find these days. I put it in the pudgie pizza kind of style. Great prices and fast delivery. Only thing I found weird is they charge you when you ask for plates/ cups.($1) I've never been charged at any other pizza place.. in any town. And we travel a lot. But I would not let this deter anyone.. the pizza is worth it.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Zahz Pizza is pretty typical Buffalo style pizza made to perfection. Crust is slightly burnt, sauce is slightly tart, cheese is well, cheesy. Great texture, great taste. Best in Buffalo and I have had a few pies. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Nice clean small local pizza place. In my opinion, the pizza is the best in town, and everything on the menu is great. 2 slices and a drink for $6 lunch special can't be beat.

1  Thank Joe C
Reviewed 16 September 2016

They have excellent Pizza. One of the best pizza's I've had. We decided too try them out for a bills game. Since our go too place has gone down hill. The wings on the other hand were sort of small and over done. I was very busy so maybe it was just a bad batch. So, I will try the wings again.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough about how much we love Zahz. We are in there at least twice a week. The food is awesome (best wings around), the prices are reasonable, and the staff is so incredibly friendly! Brian, the manager, knows EVERY customer by name and greets all of us with the biggest smile in Buffalo. We ♡ Zahz!!!

1  Thank Puppalolly

Been to Zahz Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK