“Delicious with an adorable outdoor patio”

Ashker's Juice Bar & Bistro
Ranked #48 of 1,116 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 28 December 2016

We had smoothies and french toast, and it was completely delicious. The outdoor patio is really nice too.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

The title says it all! And is so cheap. At first I was worried because the prices were so low. I couldn't have been more wrong. I tried almost everything and everything was so good, portions are huge. Everything was perfect including the atmosphere. I wish I had one in my home town. I would live there.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Ashkers is great for a casual lunch. You can feel comfortable sitting here on a laptop working or having a nice conversation in a quite and relaxed atmosphere. The food is great with lots of healthier options that are also pretty tasty.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

This is a little gem and worth going out of your way for the fresh food, delicious smoothies and pressed juices.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

My daughter and I had breakfast/brunch here and thoroughly enjoyed it! Staff are so nice and welcoming and atmosphere is casual and comfortable - indoor and outdoor seating available - lots of space and you don't feel cramped! The food was very good - I had the diner special (eggs over easy, toast, sausage and delicious potato home fried!) My daughter had the berries and french toast and loved it!! Lots of raspberries!!!
Absolutely reasonable and worth it!!!