“Incredible Pierogi”
Review of Ru's Pierogi

Ru's Pierogi
Ranked #50 of 1,066 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 11
Description: Ru's Polish homestyle pierogi, delicately rolled by hand and stuffed with delicious fillings.
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Finally got to stop in for dinner after months of wanting to check this place out. Pierogies were smaller than I expected, and I believe you only get five of them. I got the Banana Pepper & Cheese, while my wife got the Buffalo Chicken. They were incredible & lightly fried to give them a little crisp. All of the varieties sound so great I already know I'll be coming back. Pretty good selection of local beers at their bar too!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Came here for something different, well I got it: pierogis, Polish empanadas. Special day also today is Dyngus day, a day after Easter, a Polish holiday celebrated in Buffalo. Had the chicken pierogi with a salad, see photo. Awesome place, great service at the bar, even played some Rush and David Bowie tunes.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here on a Monday night before the Sabre's game. This place is great! I had the Asian Pork Pierogi special and my husband had the potato and cheddar cheese Pierogi dinner. So delicious! The bar features local craft beers but I was able to get wine. Lighter sandwich fare is available and a Pierogi dinner would average you about $11. We will definitely be back to try more!

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

So, I've had pierogies before. Some very good ones. But the variety and accompaniments to Ru's Pierogies is what makes this place so great. I tried the Potato and Ricotta pierogies and my friends had the Cheddar Potato. Both were really good, so good I want to return to try the other varieties. Nice atmosphere, and well decorated. Would have loved to have had a beer too, but had to return to work. :(

Reviewed 21 March 2017

went here with my brother after playing a round of disk golf. They have a good assortment of perogis and all taste great. if you like perogis this is the place to go. Friendly accommodating staff.