Little America Hotel Flagstaff
US$ 152
Doubletree.com
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 131
US$ 159
US$ 122
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
US$ 93
US$ 180
US$ 168
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)
US$ 166
Budget Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
Travelocity
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$ 202
US$ 147
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 100
SleepInn
2,582 results
All reviewstruck stophiking trailpine treesgrand canyonrooms are hugechristmas lightshotel groundsponderosa pinesnorth polehotel restaurantwooded areahot tubgas stationmain buildingloved this hoteloff the highwaybit dated
Reviewed 5 April 2012

When we arrived for check in, the clerk at the desk was so pretentious that I almost laughed out loud. It seemed as though it took forever for him to activate the keys and complete our check in process. So, initially I was turned off by the atmosphere. Luckily the 15-20 minutes I was forced to spend with this man wasn't indicative of how our stay was going to be. We had two rooms for two days and I loved the ambiance! Very quaint and I think other reviewers hit the nail on the head, it's definitely like visiting grandma's house. Our boys LOVED the pool and jacuzzi, and we loved the hiking trail. It's also located in excellent proximity to a variety of restaurants. All other staff were friendly and helpful. The young lady I encountered at check-out was down right charming. All in all I would recommend this hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank moonstarsgirl
Reviewed 3 April 2012

We planned a week long spring break trip to tour Arizona. We needed a place to stay for 2 nights in the Flagstaff area. We were so delighted to find this hotel. It's an older property reminiscent of the ones I grew up with. While its older, it's been very well maintained, still maintains its charm, and large rooms. The restaurants are great and the gift shop surprising reasonable. Would recommend this property to anyone looking to for a change from the chain hotels.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2012

After a long drive, we arrived at the hotel after midnight. Check in was quick and super easy. Our room was much bigger than expected and I loved that there were 2 sinks, it made getting ready in the morning so much easier. The beds were comfortable and eventhough the hotel is close to the freeway, you couldn't hear it at all. Overall, I would highly recommand this hotel.

1  Thank horsegal682
Reviewed 1 April 2012

This hotel has it all - great staff, wonderful restaurant, beautiful grounds and well-appointed large rooms. Be sure to upgrade to the larger room with view of the forest. Our room decor was charming and came equipped with two luggage racks, rug in the bathroom, a large sitting area. Retro decor but newly updated so everything was lovely and looked newly redone. Also large comfotable lobby with huge fireplace.

Be sure and order the turkey dinner which even beats the home cooked Thanksgiving dinner.

1  Thank onthegoTwainHarte
Reviewed 29 March 2012

This hotel had all the things that allow me to give this recommendation! The first positive is that the housekeeping staff is the best we have ever encountered at a hotel! Spotless bathroom tiles and the furniture is polished. The beds were very comfortable and we had a very quiet night-that is the second most important positive. Finally we ate a late lunch at the restaurant and it was delicious and our waiter was excellent-great service.

1  Thank connkaye