1,335 results
All reviews front desk grand canyon breakfast buffet room was clean indoor pool convenient location would definitely stay here again nice stay staff was very friendly and helpful great place to stay easy access road trip parking lot waffles hgi lobby cocos
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Perfect HQ for northern Az. Clean and comfy rooms. Solicitous and efficient staff, including exceptional housekeepers. Terrific location a block from two interstates; Couple of hours at most from the Grand Canyon, Page, Monument Valley, etc. Good parking selection right outside the door. We'll be back twice more before the end of Nov. and look forward to it. Nothing, offhand, that we DON'T like about this place!

Room tip: grab a first-floor room if possible
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HiltonFlagstaffAZ, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Thanks for the excellent review! We truly appreciate the kind words as well as your business and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

This is the closest to my own bed I have ever slept in on a trip. I travel to Flagstaff regularly and was just picking random places to stay. But a stay at Choice across the street was the stay of your nightmares. I ended up sleeping in my car instead of the room, Choice was so bad! But it was a 180° when Amy checked me in. I called from my car to make the reservation for the next few nights in Flagstaff. She was right on it! She even greeted me with a hug at the door. The rooms were so clean I actually slept and the bed was fantastic. By fantastic I mean I have a $5000 adjustable 17"thick matress and I slept on this bed like it was my own!There was no noise, not even the TV from the next room. 100% smoke free floor. So there's no chemical smells hiding stink. The sheets are crisp and smell fresh not all cotton balls rubbing you or smelling like bleach so much you don't want to use them. Let me point out that I travel with one suitcase containing ONLY my blankets and pillow. I refuse to use another persons pillow. But honestly, I didnt even need to open that suitcase! That says more than words on here can say. I used my own pillow but had no problems getting right into bed and going to sleep.Housekeeping is so respectful. They don't go banging on the door at 5am screaming. They wait until you leave your room. Or, if you paced a do not disturb sign on, they ask you in the hall as you exit the room to see if they can do it while you are out. Guests aren't all piled up on one floor all at one end so housekeeping only cleans the same rooms(like Choice hotels!) . The ladies in the morning during breakfast are so nice. They remember your name and how ypu like your coffee. Please remember it's a restaurant and tip them. They went out of their way to fix me a few extra vegan options after noticing I wasn't eating much. So I guess to sum this all up...I'll never stay anywhere else again. After this I'll definitely be checking out lots more Hilton Garden Inn locations. Oh and a huge plus...I actually paid almost $50 less here per night than at that nasty Choice hotel across the street!Oh and Coco's Restaurant delivers to your room!!!! Now that has never hapoened before. Now that's a high bar to set after this stay. Secretly not sure I want everyone to know I found a hideout in Flagstaff. People with all thise yelling kids running up and down the hall will start showing up and ruin it.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonFlagstaffAZ, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very happy to hear that we exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

toby.gladden@hilton.com
928-226-8888

Reviewed 7 October 2018

A very well run and useful hotel. They picked us up at Amtrak and the next morning took us to the airport to get our rental car in a nice minivan, not a shuttle where you wait for set hours. Located next to a Coco’s Cafe from which you can order room service and charge it to your hotel bill. Coco’s has a large menu and the food is pretty good at reasonable prices. The hotel hot breakfast buffet is also good with properly cooked bacon, good eggs, a waffle machine...better than most competitors to the Hilton Garden. It costs $10.95. There’s a bar that opens at 5 with limited food service. The rooms and lobby were renovated this year, nice and fresh and clean. The hallways, not so much. Pool and hot tub very clean. The location is just off I-17, not downtown or close to anything charming, but Flagstaff is small and you will need a car anyway.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

toby.gladden@hilton.com
928-226-8888

Reviewed 4 October 2018

This hotel is easy-on/easy-off the highway (though Mapquest gives directions that are not as straight-forward as they could have been),. The staff is *super* friendly - some of the best I've experienced at the Hilton-brand hotels I stay at. Thank you! The lobby is spacious and clean, as are the rooms.

Room tip: Ask for a room in the back. 330 was pretty quiet.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Nicolle Z
HiltonFlagstaffAZ, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thanks for the excellent review! Were happy you found everything to your liking and look forward to welcoming you back next time your in town.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

This motel was close to The Flagstaff airport and easily accessible from the interstate. There were places to eat within walking distance and a place to gas up less than a 1/4 mile away. The motel was clean and the staff was friendly.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonFlagstaffAZ, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Thanks for the excellent review! We truly appreciate all your kind words as well as your business. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.