1,314 results
All reviewsfront deskgrand canyonbreakfast buffetnice roomindoor poolconvenient locationgreat place to staywould stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice stayroad tripeasy accessbeds were comfortableparking lotwaffleshgilobby
Reviewed 12 July 2012

We went to Flagstaff by train - the hotel manager was nice to send the shuttle immediately to pick up and he dropped us off next day for car rental too. Quite close to station (and good for the airport too). We later realized we could have stayed in that hotel longer instead of shifting to Tusayan next night - as it is possible to "commute" to Grand Canyon right from Flagstaff - some of the river tour vans happen to pickup right from this Flagstaff hotel.

As for the hotel - exactly what you expect from a similar chain hotel, and I should mention friendly staff at the breakfast place - nice hot (full) buffet.

Room Tip: Go for the bed-and-breakfast deals.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I had a great stay on the Hilton garden in flagstaff at July/8/2012. the check in was one of the most professional I saw(and I saw many).the hotel was beautiful, great spa (pool, whirlpool and gym)the room was big, quite and efficient. I will recommend to my colleges, and I hope I'll be back to flagstaff to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank shaked p
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Very friendly front desk staff. Knowledgeable about restaurants in the area and provided great service.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Located in the heart of the downtown fast food district of Flagstaff, this Hilton offers a variety of views of Dennys, gas stations and Kohls. If you're into fast food, check this place out.

For everyone else, it is only an ~$8 cab ride from downtown and was good value for the price. If you can deal with a bed that's two levels softer than the grand canyon granite and don't need a grand view, check this place out.

Bonus: Located just steps from a drive-through liquor store.

Room Tip: Ice machine is very loud, so be sure to avoid.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Dear Barner3000:

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the hotels views, location and beds were not what you expected.

I’m so sorry to hear you didn’t get a good night’s sleep on our Garden Sleep System bed. Were you aware it is adjustable to your personal setting? The dial is on the side of the bed. We encourage our front desk staff to tell you about the bed dial at check in. I am sorry that was not the case for you. Next time you stay with us, please ask about it. We think it will be one of the best night’s sleep you’ve ever gotten!

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. We value you as a
guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Toby Gladden
Hilton Garden Inn-Flagstaff

Reviewed 5 July 2012

My wife and I stayed here for our 4th anniversary and couldn't have asked for more. The staff was amazing, the location was convenient and beautiful and every minor issue that we had was taken care of instantaneously. We will be going here every time we visit Flagstaff.

Room Tip: Stay on the 2nd or 3rd floor, away from the elevator!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple