All reviews waffles front desk grand canyon king room hard boiled eggs indoor pool and hot tub room was clean one night toilet and shower would stay here again olive garden biscuits and gravy free breakfast small room first floor check in was quick choice hotels
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Overall we had a pleasant enough stay for one night. However, there was a really overwhelming smell - like a cleaning product - in the corridor and in our room. It was so strong that I had trouble falling asleep!
The king size bed was very firm. The TV was larger than most hotel rooms.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2018

The Staff is fantastic, rooms are great and location was perfect for us. You walk into the lobby and it had the aroma of Hawaii or something like that. Wonderful. There were very accommodating to my wife who had just broken her ankle.
This Hotel is on my top 5 list.

Room tip: ADA room 115 excellent
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel during last 2 weeks. The staff is preety nice and helpful. I asked to change the room because the first one in the 1st floor had a very strong smell. The carpet seems to was quite wet. I went to 2nd floor. It was better. Pets are allowed. The breakfast has yogurt, scramble eggs, bread, waffles, coffee, tea, baggles, muffins, orange, banana and cereals. The rooms is cleaned all days. There is a Walmart across the street which helps a lot! Further, there is a RedLobster and olive garden very close. It is not a fancy hotel, but it is fair enough to stay inn.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank VivianeD_12
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Our room was extremely clean. Very satisfied with everything. Wish it was a little less expensive. But we would stay here again. It was very close to NAU and many eating places. We felt secure and enjoyed being on the first floor.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lydia M
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We stayed here twice - once headed west and the other on the way back. Our room was clean and quiet. The bathroom and room size are on the small size. I don't know that I would want to spend several days here but for a night or two, it works. It is located across from a Wal-Mart in a nice area. Coco's is nearby as is Denny's and other restaurants. Breakfast is included with the room and there were ample choices to include eggs, bagels, bacon, fruit, yogurt and cereal.

Date of stay: July 2018