All reviews room was clean grand canyon bagels fridge and microwave walmart nau
Reviewed 8 October 2018

This was my first time staying at this Howard Johnson. The room was very clean upon arrival and staff was friendly. After the first night when we arrived, our room was not cleaned. The house cleaner made our bed with the same sheets but did it in such a sloppy way that it appeared to us she was very upset about something. She did not take out the trash, wipe anything down, tidy up, vacuum, mop or supply us with new soap. The worst is she folded 2 dirty towels and put them back on the rack.I complained to customer service and was told I could not speak to the manager and if I wanted to, I would have to email him and he would email me back. They charged my card upon check-in and they said they could not adjust, refund, or give me credit.I have stayed at several different Wyndham properties and I have never had any issues like this before. I am still waiting for the management to contact me.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guestrelations2017b, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear Guest - Thank you for taking the time to complete your review and offer your feedback about your stay. I am deeply regretful that we failed to meet your expectations and that you did not receive the level of excellent service that we strive to provide for all our guests. We will certainly take this opportunity to coach our team on these areas to prevent these issues from occurring going forward. We do hope that you allow us the opportunity to welcome you again and to prove that this was an exception from our normal offerings. Thank you again for your valuable feedback!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

In a nut shell the stay was okay, the room was comfortable and clean. Vehicle parking is really close to the rooms no need to drag your luggage across a large parking lot, the location of the hotel has easy access to restaurants and the freeway

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2018

This was the dirtiest, nastiest hotel I ever stayed in.The room was dirty, the carpet was the nastiest carpet I've ever seen in any hotel room, would never recommend this property to anyone.The staff was rude, and acted like we were doing them a favor by staying there.do not stay here.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

The bathtub in our room was not cleaned, and looked like it hadn't been for several guests. There were multiple rings around the tub, as well as a dirty floor in the tub. A bug fell out of the spout when I turned the water on (not their fault). No bed spreads, just a piece of cloth at the bottom of the bed, folded to look like a spread.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Every thing was smooth and great. A good place to stay for cheap. Although, with checking in to the cleanliness of the room was wonderful, but the door was locked by a key. When we locked the door, the door could still be moved, I had to stuff paper in the door so it would appear locked and fully closed. It was very uncomfortable and scary.