“Very good for budget option” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Comfort inn Lucky lane
Ranked #44 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Minnesota
“Very good for budget option”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

We used a coupon from Hotel Coupons Guide for a one night stay. The lobby area is large and welcoming with elevator to upper floors. We had a king bed room that was clean and comfortable. The bathroom could use a remodel but it was clean and fine as it was. The breakfast room is located off the lobby with two cereals, juice, coffee, two waffle irons and the basic bread, bagels and muffins. Nothing special but it was clean and sunny.
I would stay again if we got a good rate.

Room Tip: Second floor room was quiet.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Saint Johns, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2011

I waited for about 10 minutes at the front dest on 12-01-11 about 6pm and the clerk was away.....
The clerk never came back so I went to the Holiday Inn!
GLAD I DID!!!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
helpone, Manager at Comfort inn Lucky lane, responded to this review, 5 December 2011
I am sorry for your experience. When someone is not at our front desk it could be a few different reasons. If you rang the bell at the front desk and no one showed it was most likely they were taking things to guest in the hotel. They may have also been doing a walk through of the hotel. Again I am sorry but glad you were happy with where you stayed.

Travellers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels

Bouse, AZ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2011

This place was good enough for us. Everything worked fine, except the phone to front desk. But other than that it was not busy and very quite. Breakfast was limited but if you didn't need alot of choices it was fine. Not real close to anything but OK with a car.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
helpone, Manager at Comfort inn Lucky lane, responded to this review, 3 December 2011
Thank you for your comments. I do apologize that you had issues with the phone. We do offer a easy start breakfast. Enough to get you going and take the edge off until lunch comes around. I hope you did enjoy what we had. We are off of I40 and things are a few miles away. Flagstaff is one of those small but quaint towns. Thank you again
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2011

Its actually a very good place. The room was spotless, the pool was super clean and the breakfast was pretty good . The staff were awesome, they were always very helpful. Wi-Fi is always a plus. My wife and I had an awesome stay.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
helpone, Manager at Comfort inn Lucky lane, responded to this review, 21 November 2011
Thank you for your review. It is always nice to hear that we are doing what is expected. I hope your tirp was well and you have a safe trip home.
Dusseldorf, Germany
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2011

Actually I just fled from this lousy and filthy hotel. I have been so many times in the USA, the last two weeks I have travelled through Arizona, and I stayed in so many Motels and Hotels, and all were okay up to really nice. But Econo Lodge Flagstaff (Lucky Lane) is really the worst experience I have ever made in the States. It is ridiculous that one has to pay 82 $ for a room per night. The carpet was dirty, the bed sheets stained, I doubt that the sheets for the pillows were fresh. The towels were worn out, the whole place shabby. The room was super-cold (we are in the 30 right now in Flagstaff), so I went to bed with all my clothes on- the very first time in a hotel in my entire life! There was a heating but just with warm air, for a warm room you had to keep it going, but then you cannot sleep because the noise is unbearable. But the worst and creepiest was that when I turned out the light you could see that the electrical conductions were somehow broken because you could see the eletricity in the dark crawling up the cable. That was the moment when I decided that would NOT stay overnight there. I checked out immediately. I tried to get a refund -I never did that before- but the manager was extremely mean and unfriendly. PLEASE, AVOID THIS HOTEL!!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
This guest was in a room that had been rented out for several nights by other guest that had no issues. We have an electric heater in the room they were referring to and have had no other complaints. In fact I had a guest that just stayed in this room that told me they are a very light sleeper and they loved the room because it was quiet. They had no complaints of the heater or electricity running down a cable. I also went up immediately to see what this guest had talked about the night they left and the sheets were not stained and the pillow cases smelled fresh just like they are suppose to. When this guest asked for a refund I did deny this because they had been in the room for hours and had no complaints until they came down. I would think if it was that bad you would come immediately back down and checked out. At that time a refund would have been issued. I am sorry you felt this way.