“Real baked potato”

Ranked #79 of 380 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 19
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated since 1979. American Diner, food made fresh like home style cooking. Enjoy hearty food and be a part of the Local Tradition. We look forward to serving you and your family.
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I was there on a Saturday evening, and I was the only person there. The service was a bit slow initially, but once I ordered and got my food the waitress was frequently asking me how I was doing and if I needed anything. Not sure how it would be on a busy night. I got the meatloaf which was good. They have real oven baked potatoes!! The breakfasts sound good. May try them.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We had been driving for 6 hours and decided to stop for breakfast, the place looked busy outside and we figured we would try it.
Menu typical breakfast, prices reasonable. I had French toast and egg, French toast was 6 slices, it was flavorful.
My husband had Ham, fries potatoes and eggs, both meals were very good.
Service was fast, we had coffee immediately, wait staff friendly
We will return on next visit

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Well worth stopping for club sandwich. Cleanest restaurant we have seen in two week. Bathroom is as clean as restaurant

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We stayed in the attached hotel (Days Hotel) and had dinner here. The food was good but pricey. They do offer discounted breakfast for hotel guests.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Good food and good service. If you're not from the area, the waitresses are a wealth of information.

Date of visit: October 2017