“beer and slices”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 27 October 2017

love the by the slice option and beer. good for hanging out with friends and it usually doesn't get too crowded during the day whenever I go there.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We try seek out places that let us bring our dog. Not only does this spot let you bring your furry companion to their outdoor patio but they also serve up some delicious food. There was a fire on one side to sit by and warm up on a chilly night. You order your food at the window and then it's brought out to you. The fried ravioli was reminiscent of toasted ravioli you might find in St Louis. Antipasto salad was perfectly tangy with a nice Italian herb dressing. Their garlic bread sticks are very garlicky which we liked a lot. Pizza was alright. The crust was different, not overly doughy and slightly crispy. Next time we will try a pizza with more interesting toppings. Perhaps the crust balances those flavors out better than with just plain cheese and pepperoni. Service was very fast and friendly. Everyone there seemed to be working very hard.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I've been here twice, to compare one of the two pizza places that NAU talks about! I ordered a pepperoni slice and beer the first time, and it was good. The second time was with family, and we tried one with just cheese, and the other with everything- 3 meats, onion, peppers, olives and mushrooms. The crust is a little sweet, but floppy, the sauce is tasty, and you can tell the mozzarella is quality! The service is good, and you can sit outside, or hang out inside and watch some sports on one of their many tv's.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Saturday night and they were busy but the service was still good. I had their monster meat pizza. It was very good and worth a return trip.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I was a tourist, and their competition's website was more appealing, but they don't do delivery of orders under $50! So I "settled" for NiMarco's, which was great.

They delivered to my motel room within their specified time period, and got the order correct.

Price not way low, but I judge it reasonable in that they have a good tasting crust and were generous with delicious toppings (Meat lovers, substitute mushrooms for bacon.)

Everything right, nothing wrong-- that rates a five for me.

Date of visit: August 2017