“Friday night pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Because we were staying at a nearby Airbnb, my husband and I got take-out pizza by the slice on a very busy Friday night at Ni Marcos. Both our choices were very good, and it didn't take long for the kitchen to warm up the slices we had chosen. We could tell that Ni Marcos is a very popular place for families and couples to come on weekends. If we travel to Flagstaff again, we'd love to have more pizza here.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

A friend is always posting about her trips to NiMarcos. We were in town so we decided to see what all the fuss was about.
Had the calamari; While it was not bad, I would only rate it as standard. But hey we were here for PIZZA.
Ordered the South of the Border. Black beans, jalapenos, green chiles, cheese and tomatoes. I was surprised the tomatoes were not on the pizza while it was in the oven (hint: they are much better when they are cooked in the oven as we found out reheating it at home).
NOW THE CRUST: SUCH A PERFECTLY CRISPY/FLAVORFUL CRUST. We decided next time we might just order a crust with cheese, no toppings/sauce at all.
As I said we reheated it later in the day with the tomatoes, and the sweetness the oven brought out by the oven put the pizza over the top.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We ordered carry out while staying in a local hotel. We were very happy with the "Gary Special" - sausage, pepperoni, green pepper, onion & black olives. We ordered the large size and ate it for two days. The sauce is good - not overwhelming, and the crust was crispy. We also ordered their antipasto salad, which was a little small and disappointing. Overall we recommend it and would return on a future visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Last night I was discriminated against by a popular pizza restaurant in the downtown Flagstaff area. My boyfriend, a fellow friend and I went into Nimarco's Pizza, ordered a pizza, two waters and a beer. After the young lady at the counter took the order, money and tip, a manager informed me that I could not be served the beer because I appeared to be intoxicated. I was not. However, due to the fact that I live with a very rare neurological condition called Blepharospasm, which causes my eyes to shutter and completely shut when I speak to people, the misunderstood staff and management thought I was drunk like the hundreds of college students that frequent the establishment on a regular basis.

I get 24 severely painful shots in my eyelids and face for this condition every 14-16 weeks. I fly out of state for this treatment. I will never give this establishment any more of my business due to their blatant disrespect for people with disabilites.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

My husband and I spent a few days as a getaway in Flagstaff and wanted pizza one night. We checked around at the resort where we were staying and one person recommended NI Marcos. It was easy to find, the folks were very friendly and even the customers were friendly as we walked in. You order at the window, get your drinks and it was just a short wait when this gorgeous pizza arrived.
The crust was outstanding, being really crispy, but soft in the middle, the spices in the sauce were the right blend and it was just one of the best in our estimation! We just had the pepperoni and cheese but could have added more for extra.
One of the best things about this pizza is that we took "home" leftovers and it was just as good for lunch the next day, which isn't always true with left over pizza. There are other pizza places in Flagstaff so we have nothing to compare this to. When we go back, we might try a different place but chances are, we'll head back to Ni Marcos.
Three young men are partners in this ownership and one of them took our order. It is a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Try it!
There is an outside patio but it was a bit cool for us so we sat inside. See my photos for the inside. The place got very busy about 5:45 on a sunday night, with students and families. It felt like a popular place.

1  Thank JaneTucson