“Great food!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beaver Street Brewery

Beaver Street Brewery
Ranked #14 of 338 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub, Pub, Soups
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Groups, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Beaver Street Brewery was the first brewery to open in Flagstaff, Arizona in 1994. Since then they have cultivated a unique atmosphere for Flagstaff locals and visitors. The open kitchen creates a fun atmosphere where you can watch your food being made and entertain you on the on nights with a wait. The menu is full of classic American cuisine with a unique twist. We have a separate 21 and over bar - Brews & Cues with the same menu but with a more adult atmosphere and Billiards!
Seguin, TX
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

I had probably the best pizza I have ever had in my life!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Sterling, VA
“Something for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

This restaurant was recommended to us by the front desk staff of our hotel and they did not steer us wrong! They have a huge menu and everything we tried was great! We had: shrimp quesadillas, an individual pizza, the ahi tuna sandwich, the calypso chicken salad and an order of sweet potato fries. Not a bad bite among them! The service was good and the wait staff friendly. Prices were very reasonable too.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank potomacfallsmom
flagstaff
“A little pricey but worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

love the ambience of this bar/restaurant. A great place to people watch if you get a table by the window. Sitdown seating very comfortable and enjoyable for groups. Great place to take your friend for a drink after work.

Visited August 2011
Flagstaff, Arizona
“not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

I've gone here a few times over the years, since there are time I want a good beer and some pub food, but I'm done. The beer is okay, but nothing amazing from any of the taps I've ever tasted. The menu could best be described as boring and over priced. The quality ranges from pretty bad to average. The last time I was here, the service was terrible, there was lots of noise, my burger was overcooked, the bun was stale--like really stale and I don't know how they did it, but half of my french fries were actually cold when my order arrived. Girlfriend had the salmon, which was also overcooked and tasted so fishy that she sent it back. The replacement roasted chicken salad could have come from Denny's. A bowl of romaine lettuce with a few tomatoes and onions with some dried out chicken strips on top. I've been told the fondue is good though, but I haven't tried it.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank D_Alan101
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“A Great Place for Meal and Beer in Downtown Flagstaff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

We’ve eaten at Beaver Street several times in recent years and have been pleased each time. The menu is varied and all the food we’ve tried has been good. My favorite is their salmon salad. I’ve tried several of their beers and have enjoyed each. The atmosphere is fine, but nothing special. It’s a typical restaurant/bar look. When busy, it can be a little noisy. Service has always been good. They have their own parking area, which is not true for most restaurants in the older part of Flagstaff. However, I’ve been there a couple of times when they lot was full, or nearly so.

Overall if you are looking for a nice place to have a meal and enjoy a local beer, this is a nice option.

• Visited July 2011