1,665 results
All reviews grand canyon room was clean waffles free breakfast front desk staff first floor nice stay would stay here again train noise cereal target nau microwave freeway snow walmart
Reviewed 30 November 2017

One way I enjoy staying in a new hotel in a new city is not having anything go wrong. I enjoyed this one night stay because all the comforts of home and even a few I don't have were offered here. They had for me a clean room, lots of towels, a TV, air conditioning and heat, easy access to the parking AND tasty cookies now and then. The breakfast was good and they had the best little sausages cooked just right. The check-in was smooth my stay uneventful and I liked the hot tub. I wish it stayed available longer. I will stay here again if I ever travel to the Grand Canyon again. The local area was convenient for quick stops for supplies, toiletries, or food options. This hotel was perfect after a long drive to get there. I was not disappointed about anything. Friendly staff make a difference. They are priceless!

Room Tip: I like to be near the elevator
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Stephen F, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Michael!
Good am - We appreciate your stay as well as your review here at Baymont Inn & Suites here in beautiful Northern Arizona. We are really excited about your stay and your trip to the Grand Canyon was terrific. Moreover, we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

The only issue I had with my room and stay was the heating device in the room. Even though the temperature on the display was 72 it stayed on even when the temperature was much higher and in fact never shut off until manually turning it off. Less than an hour and the temp was cool again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Good am!
We are glad that Baymont Inn & Suites was your choice of stay here in beautiful Northern Arizona. We apologize for the issues that were experienced as we will address with our Team of Staff.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Reviewed 22 November 2017

This was a one night booking on a tour of AZ and UT. It's close to I-40, gas, restaurants. Clean modern no-frills decor. TV and internet were above average. Bed was comfy. Check-in and check-out was efficient and pleasant. All rooms open to inner halls with elevator service. Ample free parking.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are away from S Milton and quieter.

Brian,
Good am! We are glad that Baymont Inn & Suites was your choice of stay here in Northern Arizona during your tour of the Southwest.

Reviewed 20 November 2017