1,075 results
All reviews rocking chairs grand canyon waffles mountain lodge lodge feel big fireplace room was clean free breakfast choice hotels hot breakfast the breakfast area biscuits and gravy outdoor pool great room would stay here again nice breakfast very nice hotel
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed at the Comfort Inn for 2 nights during November. It was a celebration of our 30th birthdays. Crossing off he Grand Canyon from our bucket list. This hotel was pretty great. It has a rustic ski lodge style. There are so many options for food, shopping etc within a 5 minute drive. The front desk staff were friendly. The continental breakfast was actually really good! Lots of fruit, waffles, eggs, meat, yogurt, granola, oatmeal, cereals and oh did I mention waffles?!! They were very delicious. Our room had a fridge in it which was great cause we had our own snacks. TV had lots of channels. Bed was really comfy. Soft but not to soft. Hotel was pretty quiet. Pool and 2 hot tubs looked nice although they are right at the front entrance of the hotel so everyone driving in to check in can see you. Drawn back of this hotel would be that the sink is separate from the toilet/shower. Some might find that good, I found it a little annoying. And there's not much counter space. Other than that it was great! Would stay again without hesitation.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
ChoiceFlagstaff, Manager at Comfort Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Reviewed 3 December 2016

We booked the Comfort Inn on the way to antelope canyon.

The location is very good. It's 2 hours drive from airport in phoenix. It's not too far away from either grand canyon or antelope canyon. The place have nice breakfast, and the room is quite clean.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
ChoiceFlagstaff, Manager at Comfort Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2016

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Double queen room wasn't memorable (nothing notable: good or bad).
Good: The included breakfast was top of the line and the best that I have had at any hotel. For other meal options, several restaurants are within easy walking distance of the Inn. The Inn is right off of I-17 and has easy access to I-40.
Bad: One negative mark would be that there aren't any large grassy areas for dog walking around the Inn, although the it is pet-friendly.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
ChoiceFlagstaff, Manager at Comfort Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

This place is simply amazing. Great breakfast, comfy rooms, excellent lobby, cozy fireplace, hot chocolate for chilly winter evenings, and a great exercise room. I loved everything about my stay. It was a true gem.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
ChoiceFlagstaff, Manager at Comfort Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Reviewed 22 November 2016

My husband and I stayed here for a long weekend recently, and had to bring our dog with us on this trip.

The staff couldn't have been nicer and more helpful. The room was clean, very comfortable and the hotel itself was warm and inviting (the great fireplace was an added extra!) Great location relative to everything - in short, this will be our first choice when we return to Flagstaff!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
ChoiceFlagstaff, Manager at Comfort Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016