“A better Panera”

Ranked #8 of 367 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Like Panera but better. More choices, fresher food, really good desserts and terrific lemonade. We'd go back.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We left Sedona early on way to M V.
Did a quick search on TA and found this.
Lovely building with good and quick food.
Ideal!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

arrived late after our trip to the Grand Canyon. I ordered the chicken rice soup and we asked if it was spicey. The girl at the register said a little, so I decided to get that. Well it was so spicey that even my daughter who loves spice could not eat it. Oh well.lesson learned.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The service was great, but their sandwiches aren't that great tasting. Maybe I should have ordered one of their bread bowl soups instead. A little pricey for a sandwich place.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

This was my family's first time at this restaurant and we were very impressed! I had the wildflower triple club, it was amazing and very filling! My husband loved his egg breakfast and my son loved his pancake breakfast. Very beautiful inside and out as well. We enjoyed the outside seating area that had a fire going and heaters. Can't wait to go back again!

Been to Wildflower Bread Company? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK