“One long day to the Grand Canyon”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #7 of 374 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed 27 November 2017

arrived late after our trip to the Grand Canyon. I ordered the chicken rice soup and we asked if it was spicey. The girl at the register said a little, so I decided to get that. Well it was so spicey that even my daughter who loves spice could not eat it. Oh well.lesson learned.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The service was great, but their sandwiches aren't that great tasting. Maybe I should have ordered one of their bread bowl soups instead. A little pricey for a sandwich place.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

This was my family's first time at this restaurant and we were very impressed! I had the wildflower triple club, it was amazing and very filling! My husband loved his egg breakfast and my son loved his pancake breakfast. Very beautiful inside and out as well. We enjoyed the outside seating area that had a fire going and heaters. Can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We ordered food to go, after a long day to eat at our hotel. Food was average, Mac and cheese was terrible!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Wildflower reminded us of a place in NM/OK called Panera Bread. Wildflower has a more diverse menu selection. I had the Sweet Potato Bowl with Greens for breakfast; delicious. My dining partner had the banana pancakes; also very good. We could not pass up taking some pastries to go of Apricot Pistachio Roll, Morning Glory Muffin, and fresh baked pretzel. Yummy. Would definitely return if we are back in AZ.