“Delicious sandwich!”

Ranked #10 of 366 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This was my family's first time at this restaurant and we were very impressed! I had the wildflower triple club, it was amazing and very filling! My husband loved his egg breakfast and my son loved his pancake breakfast. Very beautiful inside and out as well. We enjoyed the outside seating area that had a fire going and heaters. Can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We ordered food to go, after a long day to eat at our hotel. Food was average, Mac and cheese was terrible!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Wildflower reminded us of a place in NM/OK called Panera Bread. Wildflower has a more diverse menu selection. I had the Sweet Potato Bowl with Greens for breakfast; delicious. My dining partner had the banana pancakes; also very good. We could not pass up taking some pastries to go of Apricot Pistachio Roll, Morning Glory Muffin, and fresh baked pretzel. Yummy. Would definitely return if we are back in AZ.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

The luncheon half sandwich with a side of soup or salad is a great choice. I love the beef and gorgonzola with a side of fruit salad, which is topped with yoghurt and a small amount of granola, is my favorite. Clean, cheap, prompt friendly service.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Great food at reasonable price. I had the chicken pistachio pomegranate salad, and it was very lite and tasty. My husband had the turkey/cranberry sandwich and enjoyed it with a cup of their chicken noodle soup. Overall the food is very tasty and served with their wonderful breads definitely would recommend. When we were there the line was long but service was quick

Been to Wildflower Bread Company? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK