“Great location for day trips”
other travellers have booked this property
Front of the Cabin
Brand New Custom Kitchen!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of the Cabin
Brand New Custom Kitchen!
Seating for 8
55' HDTV, Fireplace & Netflix. Wanna Chill?
Great Room
De-stress on the Deck with Hammock Hanging Between the Forest Trees
Who wants next?
Deck with Large Balcony
Master Bedroom with King Size Fully Adjustable Bed with Massage. 42' HDTV.
2nd Master also with King Size Fully Adjustable Bed with Massage
New Upstairs Bathroom
Deck Dining in the Pines
New HEATED Driveway to melt the snow for you. You are on Vacation right?
Adjustable beds with Massage
All bedding is from Polo Ralph Lauren
Bedrooms include an AM/FM Alarm Clock with Spa Treatment - Sounds of Nature to sleep like a baby!
Downstairs Bedroom with 2 Queen Size Beds
Downstairs Bathroom
Balcony off the Master Bedroom
Front with 2 Car Garage. Keep your car cool in the summer and warm in the winter!
The Master Balcony in the Winter...Ohhh
Halfway from Cabin to Downtown Flagstaff
Baseball field - or Snowball depending on time of year!
Natural Gas Grill - Never run out of propane!
What are you going to cook up next?
I'm hungry!!
Picnic Area with BBQ Grills & Tables
Full Court Basketball - High Altitude Hoops!
Rock Climbing Wall
Hammock time anyone?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tyger H
Apache Junction, Arizona, United States
“mixed feelings”
Reviewed 10 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Stayed for 3 nights- nice location- right next to other houses but back is open to forested area, very pretty. Can hear the freeway a bit but nothing obtrusive. Deck was wonderfull- wheather was great. When arriving it smelt like someone had run the fireplace incorrectly and was filled with smoke smell- aired the place out but most of the windows didn't have screens! Fourtunetly there weren't too many bugs. The place is clean but quite dated in places (kitchen/bath) and could use a deep clean (cobwebs in vauted ceiling areas type things- and some of the pots and pans had food crusted on them). There was no dish soap?! And the heat didn't work but it wasn't a big deal at the time and we didn't call about it so I can't speak to responsivness. TV/internet worked great- all the electronic amenities were great. Softest, warmest blankets I've ever used. Furniture was comfortable. Better than staying at a hotel for sure but some of the above things would probably make me look for somewhere diffrent next time but not unhappy overall with my stay.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
31 Oct 2015
Thanks for the review, although I'm not sure which group this was as I did not have a reservation from anyone named Tyger. I'm guessing you were a guest of the person on the contract who picked out the Cabin? This was my cabin however, and I take full responsibility for it.
One note for future guests...PLEASE contact me ASAP if there are any issues. I can't fix what I don't know about. I'm always accessible and ready to help! I'm up here right now adding all new screens to the windows...yes that's 100% true and needed to be addressed, thanks for bringing that up! Are the kitchen and bathrooms dated? Yes! It's a cabin and is almost supposed to be rustic like that - although I did just have a new $700 high-end dishwasher put in. It is however, exactly like the pictures...what you see is what you get :) As for no dish soap, sorry about that, I'm not sure where it was hiding, but there was a bottle out, plus hand soap, when I arrived...so it was probably here somewhere :) Each bathroom has hand soap as well. Oh, and yes, the heat is working great...I'd be freezing without it! Thanks for also bringing up many of the great things about the cabin like the fantastic beds! However, since I was never allowed to fix the issues mentioned, I'm happy to let anyone be the judge as to weather this should have been my first 3 star review ever :) That said, I do take any criticism seriously and do appreciate it as it helps me improve. Thank you!
Quemiha
Georgetown, Texas
“Great location for day trips”
Reviewed 4 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We stayed in Flagstaff for 6 days and took day trips from the cabin. I didn’t realize how wonderful the weather would be in August. We slept upstairs with all the windows open our entire stay. Cabin was clean and comfortable. Plenty of room, kitchen well stocked with necessities. Only downside was the lighting in the front room area, one of my friends has low vision, could have used more lights. We opened the blinds on all the windows and it helped immensely. Coffee pot stopped working, called Steve and had a replacement that same night. I would recommend this cabin to anyone wanting a relaxing place to stay. Perfect travelling distance from Sedona and Grand Canyon. My only gripe was I didn’t get to watch a 3D movie on the humongous TV. Almost forgot the beds upstairs were fantastic. Loved reading in bed sitting up with no pillows needed.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the beds
Liked least: front room lighting
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Anastasia...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Getaway from the heat”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I stayed with my husband, a 16 yr old, a 13 yr old, and an 11 month old. It was a great getaway from Phoenix for us. The cabin had plenty of room for everyone and was well stocked for a comfortable visit. The little three in one table was a fun surprise too! Definitely will be back next summer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beds!
Liked least: The howling dog next store
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ga
Reviewed 10 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
10 Feb 2014
Thanks so much for the wonderful review. I'm glad you got some good use out of the fireplace! Yes, some nights it gets pretty cold - luckily there are 4 ways to heat the house: Fireplace, Central Heat, Electric Blankets (upstairs) and a space heater too!

Anyway, I'm very happy you and your friends got to enjoy all the many different areas within a short drive of the cabin....that's one of the reasons I fell in love with it myself. Thanks for leaving the cabin in great shape, you are welcome back anytime!
Arizona
Reviewed 11 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing