“So excited until I ate it”
Review of Katie Cupcake - CLOSED

Katie Cupcake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 July 2011

The friendly staff was the best part...I found nothing special about Katie Cupcake : No amazing flavors or decorations. This was not an amazing food truck experience like you might find in a larger city. I also felt the cupcakes were very overpriced at $3.75 a pop! Not worth the time or money.

1  Thank ceramicsgrl
Reviewed 30 May 2011

The packaging was the best part! Stopped here on our way through Flagstaff - happened to see the little trailer parked in the corner of the Sinclair gas station lot. I got the chocolate with peanut butter frosting and my husband got the vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting. The chocolate was like a chocolate chocolate chip muffin you get at Costco - heavy and dry with a bitter aftertaste. The frosting had just a hint of peanut flavor with a greasy crisco feel. Topped with Reeses Pieces, which I did not eat. The vanilla was also dry and grainy - my husband compared it to cheap cornbread. The frosting tasted like sugar mixed with crisco - no vanilla flavor wahtsoever! This one was topped with M&Ms which he did not eat. At $3.75 a piece, this was the most disappointing cupcake experience we have ever had!!!!!!

2  Thank weaverama
Reviewed 27 August 2010

Stopped and bought a couple of cupcakes the other day when we were in Flagstaff. What a great little find. Awesome packaging as well. Easy to take back to the hotel and enjoy late night. Yum! We will be back! I had the red velvet with cream cheese icing and hubby had the peanut butter. Soooo good!