“Basic but has variety”

Miz Zip's
Ranked #81 of 351 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

One of the older restraunts in Flagstaff but clean with open kitchen cooking. It has your basic cafe food but with plenty of variety. Love that they close for a week or two each year for head to toe deep cleaning

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We ate lunch at Miz Zip's after church. The staff was friendly and helpful. The waiter pointed out gluten free options - I settled on the chicken salad. It was very good, fresh and crispy. There was a good amount of chicken on it. My husband had the hamburger steak with mashed potatoes. He was not impressed with the potatoes - tasted like Instant to him, but the rest was fine.
Cute decor!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Maybe we ordered the wrong meals but we certainly could not recommend anyone eating there.
My meat tasted more like cardboard with a similar texture.
We paid for the portions of the meal that we ate and left.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Nothing fancy but a great way to step back in time.

Been here for decades, typical old style Americana Cafe.

Friendly, solid food and good service.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Got a To-go order today from Miz Zip's.

Mostly the reason I am writing is the disappointing surprise I had when I got to the park with my family and we saw the meager portion of chicken tenders (see attached picture) that we got to-go. One large, one small... wow.

Also, frustrating that this day in age they don't take credit/debit cards. I do not know of another restaurant in Flagstaff that doesn't take credit/debit cards. I understand the desire of ownership to not take them. Unfortunately society has made the decision on this topic, and the owners need to go along. Their policy mostly results in people being surprised, and having to run to the ATM, and being charged a high fee.