“Not recommended”

Miz Zip's
Ranked #76 of 351 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Maybe we ordered the wrong meals but we certainly could not recommend anyone eating there.
My meat tasted more like cardboard with a similar texture.
We paid for the portions of the meal that we ate and left.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Nothing fancy but a great way to step back in time.

Been here for decades, typical old style Americana Cafe.

Friendly, solid food and good service.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Got a To-go order today from Miz Zip's.

Mostly the reason I am writing is the disappointing surprise I had when I got to the park with my family and we saw the meager portion of chicken tenders (see attached picture) that we got to-go. One large, one small... wow.

Also, frustrating that this day in age they don't take credit/debit cards. I do not know of another restaurant in Flagstaff that doesn't take credit/debit cards. I understand the desire of ownership to not take them. Unfortunately society has made the decision on this topic, and the owners need to go along. Their policy mostly results in people being surprised, and having to run to the ATM, and being charged a high fee.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We wanted "a little something" for dinner after a large lunch. This was perfect. Interesting choices, decently prepared, and not expensive. I had a soup/chili combo and enjoyed it. One caveat - this place is cash only.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Service was very fast and friendly.

Burger was good, fries could have been crisper. But I liked that they are skin on. Apple pie was very tasty.

Decor is entertaining, with old photos. Chandelier has hanging items, like a darning egg. Youngsters may not recognize them all.

And you can keep an eye on the trains across Route 66.