All reviews front desk desk area grand canyon walk in closet sliding door sitting area waffles sofa bed indoor pool the breakfast area free breakfast mini fridge nice property nice room easy access would definitely stay here again nice stay
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Interesting motel in downtown Flagstaff. Kind of semi-modern style throughout. Rooms were large, though odd shaped. Walk in shower was fine. Large breakfast area with a typical free breakfast selection. Great beds, and pillows, and very pleasant employees.

Room Tip: There is apartment construction going on, on the west side of the building. Not too loud, during the day, after 7
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank BRIANE_13
Hilliary R, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff. We will make sure to share your feedback with the team. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to Flagstaff.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Just arrived at Spring Hill Flagstaff. After staying for 4 nights at Spring Hill in Prescott, this one is a disappointment. There is NO draw space. Where are u supposed to put your clothes???? They have a tremendous walk in closet; you think they would have at least put in some shelving for clothes. There is only 1 Tv. Prescott had 2 one by bed and 2 in sitting area. Staff is very friendly. Room is clean. Be prepared for a major construction project going on right behind hotel. If you are doing an extended stay like I am for 4 nights you might want to choose another hotel. I choose this because I am a Marriott rewards member.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sully4101

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the SpringHill Suites Flagstaff with us.
From your feedback, I am disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations.
I would like to take this time to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced.
As a valued guest, thank you again for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Flagstaff.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Stayed for one night. Did not like the opaque sliding door to the bathroom. The bathroom door is centered between the two beds. There's a tight space no more than three feet between the foot of the beds and the bathroom wall. At night if someone turns the light on in the bathroom the room is illuminated. Felt like there was not full privacy when one is in the bathroom. The shower door opens at the back of the shower. To turn the shower water on you have to be right under the shower receiving either cold or too hot water before you figure out how to adjust it. It's impossible to reach the shower handle from outside the shower. The TV is on the far right of the bed on the right. This makes it convenient for that bed and for those in the sitting area at the entrance of the room. It just seems far from the second bed if you want to watch TV from that bed. The ABC channel had poor reception with choppy sound and picture. The other channels were fine. On the plus side, there's a large closet area right in the bathroom. The sink area and large mirror are very attractive. There is a nice seating area near the room entry and also a nice small desk area there. That area has a partition which separates it from the bed area. The breakfast area is very spacious. The food items are spread out so if there is a big crowd everyone is not jammed up. Very nice seating areas in the breakfast area. There are two elevators which operated efficiently. My grandkids loved the indoor pool. Our room faced the construction area but we were not disturbed by any noise. Would I stay there again? Only if I was by myself. The privacy issues with that bathroom were an issue for me since I was traveling with 3 others.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank RockyRoo14
Hilliary R, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

I would like to take this time to apologize for that you did not enjoy the layout of the room.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

The room seemed a bit small for us even though it was listed as a king suite. The design flaw: in one small area are the toilet, cramped single sink and the only closet. This severely restricts access to all areas to all but one person. Noise transference is also an issue: I could hear someone across the hall entering their room. In spite of all of that, the staff was wonderful. At the front desk, Sasha was terrific: he gave us excellent restaurant recommendations and directions. A great guy. The common area and breakfast were both much nicer than the room itself.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mercant700

We are pleased to hear that the staff was accommodating especially Sasha. We will share your feedback with the team.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

We used this hotel as our base for exploring the Flagstaff area. I chose it because my family likes the unique décor of the Springhill, more European. I also chose it because it seems to have the best breakfast of any hotels we usually stay in. This particular one did not offer potatoes at breakfast on either day we were there. We would have liked to have potatoes. The breakfast area is quite large and well-stocked. The rooms were clean. We were told about the construction next door and were given a room on the other side. We heard very little construction noise, but we did not spend the daytime in the room. All employees were pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: If no construction, get on the side away from the main road to avoid the loud motorcycles that seem to go by quite a bit.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Hilliary R, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016