All reviews fire pit front desk grand canyon olive garden nice hotel indoor pool breakfast buffet marriott properties red lobster business center would stay here again convenient location lobby area off the highway nice room comfortable rooms up to date
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We drove from San Diego to flagstaff to celebrate my boyfriend’s 30th birthday. I emailed them to ask if they did anything special for birthdays, when we arrived in our room they had left a little gift of candy and water with a birthday card. I thought it was very sweet and it made it extra special. Our room was nice, it was right next to the elevator which was a little annoying because our bed literally shook every time someone used it but overall the room was nice and staff were friendly. The first morning we were awoken at 5:30am to the fire alarm going off. We got dressed and went out to find that it was a false alarm, so that sucked - but s*** happens and we went back to our rooms and went back to sleep. Overall, it was very modern and in a great location, we didn’t have to drive more than 10 minutes to get to anywhere we wanted to go. We would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
CourtyardFlagstaff, General Manager at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay! Please accept my sincere apology for the fire alarm going off during your stay. I glad to hear that you were able to go back to sleep. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon! Kindest Regards, Jennifer Reyes – General Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2018

This seems to be a new hotel. There is a Star Bucks in the hotel. The décor is beautiful! There is a indoor pool which is secured and need to use your room key to open the door, which is a good thing. The laundry room also requires your room key. There is an outdoor courtyard that is very big in size and very beautiful landscape. There is stairs from the hotel to get to the nearby restaurants. There is an Olive Garden right next door. Red Lobster also near the hotel. The issue that I had was front desk and housekeeping. I had requested each morning to have my room done while I am away for business, when I got back at 4:30 PM, my room was not done and room still needs cleaning. No matter how many times I had asked to have my room in the morning, and the font desk assures that it will get done, it was never done after 4:30 PM each day! There was one day when I got back from work at 5:00 PM, and my room was not clean again, there was no housekeeping service to clean my room! I had to wait until the next day! Just awful service! They need help on managing the operations!

Room Tip: Make sure you tell the front desk at least 3 times to have your room clean!!!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. Please accept my sincere apology for the issues you experienced with the cleaning of your room during your stay. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. Thank you again for your feedback as it is essential in improving our services and facility. We truly hope that you choose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Flagstaff, Arizona. Kindest Regards, Jennifer Reyes – General Manager

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We made reservations here a couple of weeks before traveling. It is in a great location everything you may want or need is easily accessible. The staff was super friendly helpful and informative. Will definitely visit again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and feedback! We are so happy that you were able to enjoy our beautiful hotel and location. Our staff loves reading reviews like this as it shows them what they do really matters to people traveling to our area. Thank you! Kindest Regards,
Jennifer Reyes - General Manager

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel was nice had to stay there do to car problems and this hotel made sure we had a room for extra days when needed which took stress off of us! The dealership took Sunday through Tuesday to fix my vehicle so I was so happy we stayed at this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments. It was such a joy to read to the staff! We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Jennifer Reyes - General Manager

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Hotel was ok, but they have issues with people leaving dogs in there rooms that disturb other guests for hours on end. No real apology, no offer to move room or points to make up for guest discomfort.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
CourtyardFlagstaff, Manager at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

wvugrad2001,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Flagstaff!

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept my most sincere apology for the disturbance you encountered with another guests' pet.

We enjoy welcoming all of our guests, even our furry ones, but our guests remain as our first priority! Please know that we are always striving to deliver the best hotel experience we can for you, and I am so sorry you felt more could have been done. We want to do all we can to fix any situation! Please feel free to call us at (928) 774-5800 and ask for the manager, as I would love to discuss this with your further.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Flagstaff.

Yours in Hospitality,