See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

The room was very nice. They are doing some renovating but it was not a problem. It was clean, had a nice bathroom and the breakfast was really good. The staff was was friendly also. Best of all the price for all of this was less than half of what we paid for every other hotel we stayed on on this trip. The next time we are in Flag we will definitely stay here.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Reserved a room Sunday to Saturday, upon arrival saw that there was minor construction being done. I checked in and was given a room that hadn't been cleaned and didn't have a door on it. The front desk put me in another room, that one at least had a door on it. Left Monday for the night upon returning to my room realized that that door had been taken off and painted. Upon further inspection, found out I had no towels or a shower curtain. Also the sodas i left in the refrigerator was missing. Am thankful I took all my stuff with me, who knows if that would still be there. Spoke to the manager who said he would credit my credit card 20% for two nights and he did, but then charged me back the 20%. Be warned, don't stay here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We took two rooms on the 04th and 05th Aug are were worried when we read recent reviews about the refurb and service. Perhaps we got lucky as we were given a friendly welcome and two recently completed rooms on the ground floor. Car park was newly laid and there was no issue with construction vehicles. Breakfast was also a very pleasant, albeit basic, bonus.
Highlight for us was the customer service received from Tom, one of the front desk team. We had left an item of value in our room on checkout and Tom personally arranged for it to be UPS to us at our next destination.
Overall, this hotel is better than the ratings suggest - don’t be put off.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2018

The rooms were nice and clean upon entry, but the housekeeping staff needs training! They remade the bed with a sheet I had spilled coffee on. They refolded and placed towels back on the rack after they were clearly soiled and I placed them on the floor to be switched out. Staff was not polite or welcoming. The staff made excuses instead of offering an apology or solution. I was told to find a housekeeping person myself to get new towels. Pool chairs were filthy.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I was extremely disappointed with my stay. The building is under construction, which we were not told about when booking. Our room needs major work done. There was a saggy spot in the ceiling, part of the door frame was missing, the parking lot was tore up.

The maid came once the morning after we arrived at 8:45am. Of course we weren’t out yet. We were there Friday till Sunday and no housekeeping came back at all. Housekeeping was not wearing a uniform.

Parking was horrific. With no parking lines, and obvious over parking compared to rooms it was extremely inconvenient.

The people that were hanging around the property and staying there made me feel it was unsafe to leave my teenage daughter alone in the room.
I’ve stayed at a Ramada by Wyndham and this is not up to that standard. A sign displayed in the lobby indicated new management. If that is the case this shouldn’t be advertised as a Wyndham property.

The price we paid per night is absurd for the quality of the service and property we were given.

The disregard for basic property maintenance and security along with a sever lack in customer service made this the worst hotel experience I’ve ever had.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KimElise88
Sanjay P, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Flagstaff East, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Kim,
Thank you for your comments. As you have noticed, we were resurfacing our parking lot unfortunately around the time of your stay. It is all done now. We apologize we weren't able to meet your expectations. Hope to see you again when the property is done with update.