“Clean room, excellent staff, and good value.”

Travelodge Flagstaff University West
Ranked #49 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Ontario, Canada
“Clean room, excellent staff, and good value.”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We stayed here based on Tripadvisor reviews, location, and price. Staff was courteous and check-in was quick. Room, equipped with a compact fridge and microwave (with dials instead of keypad), was clean with dated decor. All rooms are accessed from an outside walkway and have a large picture window that lets everyone walking past look in your room– you'll have to choose between drawing the blinds for privacy or opening them for natural light. There is a rail line behind the hotel but the noise is not intrusive. We would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
familyinn, General Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff University West, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Thank you very much for the positive feedback. Im glad everything went well and hope to see you again.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Polish first
Show Low
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We had to make an out of town trip for a Dr. visit. Needed an economical stay for one night. It was in a Great location away from the train noise. Flagstaff has a lot of places to stay but the train noise is always an issue. Not this place, it was close to gas, food, grocery stores, the employees at the front desk were very friendly (little language barrier). Room was just remodeled, new carpet,CLEAN bathrooms, small room divider for privacy if door or window is open. Bed very comfortable, had hair drier, microwave, refrigerator,cable tv, well lit parking. It was a very nice stay and we WILL stay there again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I DO NOT recommend staying here. I originally book through travelodge for one night, an hour after making reservations I decided that I was going to make it 2. So I called and changed my reservations for 2 nights. I got a conformation email stating that my reservation has been approved and completed. So I left Friday evening and arrived at 11. I get there and this man took 20 minutes to answer the door, when I get in he asks me my name and so on. Then he goes about telling me that he approved the transaction but there wasn't a guaretee that I would have the room. He didnt speak a lick of English then he tells me to leave his hotel. I asked well what about you charging 2 nights on my bank card. He then tells me that there are no refunds and he couldn't do anything about it.

• Stayed March 2012
4 Thank Courtg92

Travellers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels

Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We only needed a clean, quiet room for the night and this one fit the bill. We had an incredible low price and for the money a comfortable King bed, a little wall next to it for some privacy, a sofa and table, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, clean bath in two sections and a very basic breakfast. Lots of young people on March break scared us and we moved the car, the were drinking and urinating out in the parking lot. However it was not as noisy as we feared and we left rested and the car ok early the next morning to go to the Grand Canyon and on to Vegas

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 26 March 2012

The room was clean and warm and the free breakfast was basic but it was all for a great price!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends