“WORST HOTEL/CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!”

Travelodge Flagstaff University West
Ranked #49 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
“WORST HOTEL/CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I DO NOT recommend staying here. I originally book through travelodge for one night, an hour after making reservations I decided that I was going to make it 2. So I called and changed my reservations for 2 nights. I got a conformation email stating that my reservation has been approved and completed. So I left Friday evening and arrived at 11. I get there and this man took 20 minutes to answer the door, when I get in he asks me my name and so on. Then he goes about telling me that he approved the transaction but there wasn't a guaretee that I would have the room. He didnt speak a lick of English then he tells me to leave his hotel. I asked well what about you charging 2 nights on my bank card. He then tells me that there are no refunds and he couldn't do anything about it.

• Stayed March 2012
4 Thank Courtg92
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Polish first
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We only needed a clean, quiet room for the night and this one fit the bill. We had an incredible low price and for the money a comfortable King bed, a little wall next to it for some privacy, a sofa and table, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, clean bath in two sections and a very basic breakfast. Lots of young people on March break scared us and we moved the car, the were drinking and urinating out in the parking lot. However it was not as noisy as we feared and we left rested and the car ok early the next morning to go to the Grand Canyon and on to Vegas

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 26 March 2012

The room was clean and warm and the free breakfast was basic but it was all for a great price!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Ossian, Indiana
Reviewed 13 March 2012

This was a great stay in every way. Staff helpful and responsive, room clean with all needed accommodations, and is a great location. Breakfast basic, price great. We are in the last month of a 3 month journey, and would be happy if all accommodations met this standard.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed 12 March 2012

This was a great hotel who has recently had some renovations done. I've stayed here a few different times over the months of February and March of 2012 during my stay here in Flagstaff. I've also stayed at most of the other hotels here in Flagstaff, and this is one of the best here in town, I assure you!

The rooms are clean, and as I mentioned earlier, updated. The staff is very nice, and helpful. The breakfast in the morning I'll admit isn't the most expansive I've ever seen, but it does the job. I would recommend to you that you look online for better online deals for this hotel, as the price that the hotel posts are a bit high, but I've always had good luck finding a better price online.

It is true that the hotel backs right up to the railroad, but surprisingly, the train wasn't even heard during any of the my stays at the hotel here. Which is a very common problem for other hotels here in Flagstaff, but its not an issue here at all!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo