“Great Clean and nice room for way low price on hotwire”

Travelodge Flagstaff University West
Ranked #56 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 7 February 2012

We were headed from Tucson to SLC utah so we decided to book a room for a quick overnight in Flagstaff. I booked it blind through hotwire and we were very happy. arrived after 10 pm and everything worked out great. I felt the room was very nice and clean, I did notice that the train tracks are near but I did not hear any trains. the breakfast is basic toast coffee and cereal. Thanks Hotwire!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

I made the reservation through hotels.com and my wife was not impressed by the pictures on the website and told me we should go some where else. I insisted we go for it since we were going to stay for just one night. I'm glad we did the place looks like it has been renovated and they even had new mattresses in the room. One thing we found funny was the fact that the bathroom door was slightly modified to accommodate what looked like a new toilet. Overall we had a great night and will stay there againg. Sweet dreams.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Samsung09
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I have stayed at this property before and thought it was a great value but they just replaced the beds and it is every better

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
familyinn, General Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff University West, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2012

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Im glad to hear about your return stay and we appreciate your business. Thanks very much and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 November 2011

There was plenty of room to accommodate our family of five. The staff was very helpful and checking in was a breeze. Rooms are newly renovated with granite counter and shower. The bed was comfortable with lots of pillows and thick, cozy comforters. Just a few minutes away from Lowell Observatory. Breakfast was very basic (cereal, muffins, bread) but adequate.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TamB77

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. Your comments and suggestions are valued and appreciated. I’m glad to hear your stay went well and I do hope to see you again. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

The rooms were ok, though felt abit unsafe regarding the door opening out onto the walk way. view was nice of the mountain. The downside was the staff. Not very nice or helpful. Asked for some extra milk, and was told to go to the days inn, as he thought that was were I was staying.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank Corsa16

I want to apologize of behalf of my staff members. I have addressed these issues and have taken the proper reprimands to ensure these issues to do not arise in the future. Once again I do apologize and hope to serve your lodging needs in the future.